Zomg zomg zomg!!

Adorkaboo

Reaction score
It's 6 days until af is due i just tested with a frer and got 2 lines one is fainter but 100% two lines i can't do a piccy cos my phone cant pick it up but omg i'm freaking out haha my DP was moaning earlier because i bought more pregnancy tests on our shop today it was a week since i took the last lot >.< i just picked up 50 shades of grey today and now i'm too excited to continue reading arghhhh! sorry....lol......guess the whole feeling sick and tired and headaches meant something.

Update.....i did another with diff urine and it's still another BFP i can't actually beleive it i seriously thought AF was coming with the cramps and back pain but my cm never changed to egg whites for ages it was just creamy (sorry tmi :D)

Last edited:
Congrats I'm feeling icky headachy and bloated/ windy I'm 10 dpo but only have 20 mlu tests they won't work this early I don't want to get my hopes up but.... I hope it's all gd signs xx

Thanks ladies :D just spoken to DP while he was on break at work all he said was YESSS my balls work hahaha.

awww jojo i felt like that all this month i hope you get you BFP!! lots of sticky baby dust for you xx

Congratulations hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back