Zika Virus

JAC2201

Reaction score
We are due to travel to Mexico for a holiday in September but have been trying for 16 months and are starting IUI treating next cycle.

How is the zika virus affecting your travels?

We have been told we can change our holiday destination and are now considering Orlando but I'm not sure if I should be concerned about travelling there too.

Any advice please?

I would speak with your IUI clinic or the Government Department of Travel / Health as there should be recommendations as to what's safe or not - I probably would change destination as Zika seems to be nasty virus.

Personally I wouldn't go any where where the virus is. I don't think it's worth the risk.

I absolutely wouldn't go. My family had a holiday booked there and received calls from the travel company offering to change the destination if anyone in the party was of child bearing age.

Definitely going to change and not go to Mexico. Where is safe to travel too which is further afield? Does anyone know the status of Florida? Thanks.

Check the CDC website for information relating to zika virus and areas safe to travel to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back