Zero symptoms

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Hey

Just wondered from the ladies out there who have had BFPs before if you actually had any symptoms in your 2WW? I know everyone is different and I've read all the typical symptoms but just want to know who actually got any and how many DPO they started at? I'm in my 2WW, I'm guessing that I'm 9 DPO even though I don't actually know if I ovulated, and no real symptoms apart from itchy nipples which could be totally unrelated xxx

I got my BFP at 11dpo. At 6dpo I was getting AF like cramps which turned out to be implantation. From then onwards my boobs started hurting and a few evenings I had major back ache. The annoying thing is these can all be AF symptoms to! Good luck with your symptoms!! X

Thanks Katie. I'm so impatient and over analyse everything. Did you get any implantation bleeding? I just don't feel pregnant or any different so not very hopeful. I'm not testing till the 24th which will be 15 DPO as I can't face seeing a negative until I can be sure xxx

No Hun I didn't get any bleeding but I was sure AF was going to show as I usually get cramps a week before its due! I only tested because I had a few different symptoms, and I wanted to be sure if I was/wasn't as it was NYE and needed to know if I could drink lol x

I'm dying to ask my mum if she had early symptoms with her pregnancies as we're pretty similar AF wise, ie floors us but there's no way in this world I want to tell her about TTC as she'd be so overly excited and I can't get her hopes up like that. Only 6 more sleeps till testing!!! I also went to an early morning exercise class this morning and felt really sick at it but that could be due to being unfit xxx

i didnt have any with my third apart from being a bit emosh! but that soon changed when i found out within days i was sick as a dog! so you never know

Oh Katie it's only my 2nd cycle since the pill, first month I didn't even really know about them then this cycle I thought I missed it. I got a negative on CD21, didn't test CD22 as I thought I'd missed it this month then got EWCM CD23 so done another test and neg again so I'm going on the assumption that my surge was CD22 and I ov'd CD23. Have no idea whether that's right or not but that's what I'm going with this month then next month I'm going to get right into OPKs.

Thanks Kat, not feeling particularly emosh, just these itchy nips lol xxx

I don't know if i ovulated either you guys so Cosmogirl, i'm just as unsure as you are. I do opks and i get a few lines but never dark enough to regard as a positive and starting to think i should ask my doc for bloods to check if i ovulate.. roughly estimating (if i did ovulate) that i should be around 5/6dpo today and since yesterday been getting this niggly pain low down wher i'd imagine my tubes to be i think.. but as you all know it could be AF getting ready to come.. Just wish I knew :(

Well on the pill they were always 28 days then last month which was first month off the pill it lasted 36 days so I'm going with that assumption again for this month. Currently on CD32. Any thoughts?xxx

Cycle lengths are normally worked out in an average of your cycles which would give you an average 32 day cycle meaning you would normally OV around CD19 but seeing as its only your second month off the pill it's difficult to say without using OPK's as your body's still regulating itself x

Yeah from next month I'm going to go down the opk route and poas everyday. Xxx

It does help Hun, I would say when you start to see a feint line start testing a few times a day. I got 30 OPK's off eBay for £2.99 so they're really cheap x

No symptom apart from really bitchy before bfp and urge to test xx

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 :p

I got extreme hunger and tiredness at about 3-4 weeks last time n i meen extreme! Boobs didnt get sore till about 6-7 weeks and also got sickness at this time too jus feeling sick no vomiting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back