zack arrived valenntines day

leanne

Reaction score
just to let you ladies know zack arived this morning at 7.11 via vontouse. birth totally against everythin i wanted. usin stupid hospital bedside internet its crap. will be home in a few days hopefully, had to have 3 lots of stitches so am very sore. had to be induced. long story will update wen i get home. hope everythin is well with all yous still waiting!
love from a very proud mother and zack!!! xxx

Congrats hun!!!!

sorry the birth wasnt what you wanted, hope your both doing ok tho.

xx

:lol: CONGRATULATIONS :lol:

Cant believe you posted from your hospital bed!!! :shock:

Really cool name, sorry to hear that the birth wasn't as planned but its great to hear your news. Can't waitto see pics of your little man. Lots love xx

congrats hun!! :D welcome to zack!
get better soon and can't wait to hear the story xx

I tried to post from hospital too! Stoopid visitors kept turning up though :roll: :wink:

Oh Leanne!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

and welcome to little Zack!

So you made it before me then...grrrrr, am jealous ! :lol:
Hope you get better soon, though, and looking forward to reading your story! sorry it wasn't what you'd hoped for!!!

Wait and see for mine!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Take care, hun

Mel xx

Congratulations hunny and welcome baby zac

thats dedication posting from hospital bed, well done you and congrats again

Congratulations Leanne and welcome Zack (I have a son named Zachary and we call him Zack obviously! :roll: ) Sorry to hear birth wasn't what you had wanted but I am so glad to hear that both of you are safe and healthy!!! Can't wait to hear your story. Rest up!!!

xoxo Ree

congratulations a luuurve baby sorry im in one of them moods lol cant wait to hear about it and see baby pics :D:D:D

yeah !!!!
congrats to you!
hope your home soon x

Awww big congrats hun and I wonder how many girls he will use his valentines line on when hes older lol

Congratulations Leanne

The stitches will get better soon and you'll still be cuddling your gorgeous wee baby.

Hope you get home soon

Lucy
Olivia 3 days old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27