YUM!

Tillytots

Reaction score
I found something yummy to eat without being naughty....Sugar-free Jelly! I made 2 massive bowls of it. Its no points on weight watchers so Il be eating this now instead of chocolate :D

xx

I found that a life saver when doing weight watchers. The other snack I liked were snack a jacks. 1/2 a point each for the caramel one's :dance:

how spooky i made some of this last nite, its all set and in the fridge ready 4 me 2 attack l8r 8)

oh yea! I forgot about Snack-a-jacks! good call mm!!! :cheer: I think they do popcorn now too, might have to investigate :think:

that is freaky Becky! its really yummy! I made Strawberry and Lemon & Lime. Im off to get the other flavours tommorrow!

i made a huge bowl of rasberry, i mite hit the shops 2moro 4 more flavours :dance:

Popcorn Snack-a-Jacks are ace. I'm not on a diet but I lurve them and eat them all day every day.

ohhhhhh yummmmmm RASPBERRY!! right, thats on my shopping list for tommorrow as are popcorn snack-a-jacks and the choc chip ones :D

oooooooo good idea on the sugar free jelly :)

I did Slimming World and we could have the snack a jacks too, caramel ones are yummy, and the popcorn rocks :)

Sugar-free jelly is going on my shopping list too :cheer:

yum! jelly!

I buy the little ready made pots to take to school. I've got a thing about yoghurts just now

Tip for Jelly fans... I like to put some tinned fruit in it (like pineapple/or peaches) that way you get a sneaky portion of fruit out of your 5 a day!

Also used to be on WW and snack a jacks toffee popcorn has the same calories/fat as toffee butterkist!!! eek! :shock:

anytime I put tinned pineapple in jelly it doesn't set - same with Kiwi fruit

You need to put in less water and it needs a bit longer to set xx

I love jelly but can't stand the sugar free stuff. All I can taste is the sweetener :puke: .

Have heard that sweeteners can make you crave sugar because they don't raise your blood sugar level anyway... so I figured I might as well just eat the sugary one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back