You're Killing My Son

I recorded this last night and am just watching it now. I must admit although I'm sure she does love her son, his mum does seem more intent on show boating herself in the media rather than providing solid evidence why her son shouldn't have lifesaving treatment. I also can't believe she didn't go to see him when she found out he was going into hospital for his operation, surely whatever your views you get to your child for cuddles before an operation! Comments about no grandchildren for her is also disturbing, surely this is about her son surviving cancer not her having no grandchildren xx

I have seen two interviews from her the first when it was all happening and all she talked about was herbal cures etc and sounded like a nutter, the second was last week when she talked about concentrated radiotherapy that they use in china and amwerica and will be here from 2017.... but why didn't she say any of that in the first place because im sure if its coming here anyway if she paid private they wouldn't have an issue with that. I think its more likely she has found out this information since then and is trying to say she said that all along...... anyway the boy is doing well and apparently he is getting better -- although his mum still acts like that's not the main goal.

She really, really infuriated me! She came across as though she had to actual knowledge or evidence to back her case up. And like the judge said, there's no quality of life if there's no life at all.

Last edited:
Yeh I agree to me she sounded like someone brainwashed and refusing to change there views even when its **touch wood** working! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back