You're a good mum

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
To the mum who's breastfeeding: Way to go! It really is an amazing gift to give your baby, for any amount of time that you can manage! You're a good mum.

To the mum who's formula feeding: Isn't science amazing? To think there was a time when a baby with a mother who couldn't produce enough would suffer, but now? Better living through chemistry! You're a good mum.

To the cloth nappy mum: Fluffy bums are the cutest, and so friendly on the bank account. You're a good mum.

To the disposable nappy mum: Damn those things hold a lot, and it's excellent to not worry about leakage and laundry! You're a good mum.

To the mom who stays home: I can imagine it isn't easy doing what you do, but to spend those precious years with your babies must be amazing. You're a good mom.

To the mum who works: It's wonderful that you're sticking to your career, you're a positive role model for your children in so many ways, it's fantastic. You're a good mum.

To the mum who had to feed her kids from the drive thru all week because you're too worn out to cook or go grocery shopping: You're feeding your kids, and hey, I bet they aren't complaining! Sometimes sanity can indeed be found in a red box with a big yellow M on it. You're a good mum.

To the mum who gave her kids a homecooked breakfast lunch and dinner for the past week: Excellent! Good nutrition is important, and they're learning to enjoy healthy foods at an early age, a boon for the rest of their lives. You're a good mum.

To the mum with the kids who are sitting quietly and using their manners in the fancy restaurant: Kudos, it takes a lot to maintain order with children in a place where they can't run around. You're a good mum.

To the mum with the toddler having a meltdown in the cereal aisle: they always seem to pick the most embarrassing places to lose their minds don't they? We've all been through it. You're a good mum.

Sometimes we all need to hear this, and stop Judging each other.

Please share this with all the mummies you know, they may need to hear these words!
This was written by a Midwife. xxx

I love this tweety, really really love it. :) I hate competition amongst mums, it's not fair on the babas & we should all be patting each other on the back for doing the best job we can possibly do. Nobody really understands what we all go through & how tough it can be sometimes, nobody except us.

If only more people thought like this. Thanks for sharing. X

I seen this on Facebook, it's great :)

Love this, sometimes as mum you just feel like you can't win so it's lovely to read this xxx

This is brilliant - I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for sharing xxx

Oh wow this is great. Thanks for sharing tweety x

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member