Your very early symptoms?

Linnett3

Reaction score
Hey new expectant mummies!

Just wanted to find out what your early signs were, even before your BFP?

I’m not due on for another 5-7 days & I done a first response test on Friday that came up with a very faint line so I haven’t taken it too seriously if I’m honest as I took a clef blue yesterday & it said not pregnant..

I’ve had cramps since Wednesday & I’m not one that usually gets any kind of AF cramps & on the rare occasion I do it’s in my back on the day AF arrives. They are quite strong too & continues. My boobs suddenly feel very tender today! And again I’m not one that usually gets tender breasts EVER! I had a breast enhancement a few years ago & sensitivity never fully regained but today they feel quite hot & my right nipple especially feels so tingly / uncomfortable.

We’re your symptoms obvious before BFP ?

I feel like I am but then think surely not that soon (less than a month!)

If the line on the FRER was pink it's likely that you are pregnant as it's very rare to get a false positive and they're more sensitive than clear blue! Your symptoms sound positive as well, congratulations xx

You sound like me when I got my BFP. It was blazingly obvious from symptoms that I was pregnant, but as we'd been trying for a few months I refused to believe it.

I had cramps that started 8 days before my period was due. I also don't really get cramps until the day of my period so that was weird. These cramps were very painful and they didn't go away! After 3 days of painful cramping I started feeling nauseated, so I used a FRER (still 5 days before I was due on) and it gave me a faint line. Re-tested the next day and the line was pretty obvious! Trust the FRER, if you've seen two lines, you're pregnant. Clear blue aren't very sensitive so they may not say positive until the day before your period is due.

Thanks ladies. I’ve done a couple tests since & they negative now so I think the first test was faulty or evap. Deff losing hope & thinking all these “symptoms” could just be from coming off MY IUD. I’m just trying to wait to see if AF arrives which should be by the weekend & then I’ll go from there ��

I had these weird immense cramps that woke me up on 8DPO in the middle of the night. They were semi-painful and irritating. I never had them before (they weren't like period cramps) and right away knew I was pregnant. Took a test the next day and I was. <3

That was the only symptom I had until I was 9-10 weeks pregnant. Well actually, I did spot on 4 and 6 DPO as well. But that was like every other month, I was always a spotter.

I just had a gut feeling....call it instinct. I took two Sainsbury&#8217;s tests on Monday which showed what I thought could have been evaporation lines, I then had brown spotting on Tuesday which I have never had before in my life. Been having cramps but no bleeding since and nausea and quite honestly I felt like my period was coming but not quite the same as before. Lo and behold, two dark dark lines on FRER today with afternoon pee. I&#8217;m a little bit happy &#9786;&#65039;&#9786;&#65039;&#9786;&#65039;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back