Your thoughts please!!?

Mummy2layla

Reaction score
Hi girls!so I posted couple weeks ago about loosing my mucus plug, and since then nothing...apart from the usual period type cramps and last week ive had on off back pain which went with taking painkillers or moving about. It's been draining having all this false hope! So today at 39+6 I have had stomach tightenings which presuming are contractions most of the day which are accompanied by little twinges in my stomach, so far these have been every 15-20mins but only lasting 15seconds at most...with no actual real pain just little cramps. I don't know if this is early stages of labour or still what they call 'false labour'. Last night I ate pineapples and had some sexy time with OH lol and today also I have been to loo three times already and stool is really soft (sorry tmi!!!!) I'm feeling more upbeat today like I don't want to sit down I want to dance around and things lol so wish I knew what was going on, been draining and upsetting past couple weeks thinking this is it and it hasn't been....maybe this is it this time?! Or am I gettin ahead of my self? Anyone care to share their opinion and experiences please do tell?....I'm desperate xxxx :-(

Having loose stools is definitely a signal that your body might be clearing out and preparing for labour. I had this a week before henry arrived. I would suggest plenty of walking. Don't get too far or you'll get caught out but certainly keep active. A rush of energy could also be a sign. It may be a turn of hormone? x

I really don't know this is my second and u would think I would know but this pregnancy has been far different to other one. I had my daughter at this stage 39+6 weeks with no pains or anything until in labour. Where as this time round it's been cramps and pains for few weeks but never had the tightenings of my stomach, which have been happening all day but not with bad pain just a few cramps and lasting 10-15seconds n comin every 20-30mins between. And lost much plug couple weeks ago. I'm feeling hopeful this time but no pains are progressing so far, I just don't know lol x frustrated x

Have you got a gym ball? I would get bouncing on that if I were you, and have a little more sexy time with dh! Lol!

No gym ball I'm afraid, thought last night might of been it but nothing progressed just tightenings came about 6-7mins apart with little cramps, nothing really sore and lasting 20-25secs went to bed hoping I would be woke up but wasn't woke up with pain just woke up with urge to have poo, nothing came and the usual needing to wee lol. Nothing so far this morning doesn't look like I'll have my baby on his due date which is today!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back