Your strangest nesting behaviour.....

emmimoo

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 3 days overdue, have had a sweep and show, and my mum did warn me that nesting behaviour in my family is very strong. I didn't believe her as I have been so knackered the last few days that I thought it would never get me......

.....I have just caught myself re-washing the sofa throws (I did them about 5 days ago, and they are still clean) and I just dusted the exercise bike!

Can anyone out weird dusting an exercise bike??

xx

:lol:

I am waiting for my nesting to kick in still

Ha ha well im always cleaning but with spd its on hold...I can't wait to start cleaning xx

I wiped down my exercise ball the other day and I went round wiping all the light switches before bed last night and then did it again first thing this morning....?? lol!

Karlie xx

mines not really weird but i hoovered out all the crumbs in all the cupboards in the kitchen. hoovered around the ceiling and wiped the dust inside my big candles...
im running out of things to clean!
Bought a new living room rug on tuesday.. ive hoovered that every day this week!

Is it strange that Ido that to my cupboards and ceiling on a daily basis anyway? Lol! I do the ceiling to keep the spiders away! Lmao!

Karlie xxx

I've done the kitchen cupboards too haha!

Think my strangest one was sorting out my little boys underwear and sock drawers! Haha! Just had to clear out all his small ones! My oh was like "why now?!" And I was like "why the hell not, it's got to be done!"

He was like, really?!!!! Hahahaha x

ive done the light switches before lol thats not normally something i bother to clean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back