Your sex drive while pregnant?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Allinaday, Jul 2, 2013.

?

Your Sex drive while pregnant

1. Increased

2. Decreased

3. Same

4. Get away from me!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Allinaday

Allinaday Well-Known Member

I thought this would be a fun poll. My husband and I were talking about sex. He didn't believe me when I told him some of my friends don't like sex at all when they are pregnant and some want more etc... So I thought a poll would be interesting to get some real numbers. How did pregnancy affect your sex life?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N56j8ewSyYs
    Try to experiment with your sex life.

#1 Allinaday, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  2. tabbi

tabbi Well-Known Member

Mine has decreased as I am constantly tired or running around after the kids x x x

3. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

I just can't be arsed!!

I have the drive to but actually getting undressed and finding a comfortable position and one I don't feel disgusting in is too much hassle!

We have sex once a week I'd say... this last Sunday though we had it 3 times in one day. I'd been away for a few days and mustve missed him! But told him it's back to once a week when I feel liek it now lol

4. Ignis

Ignis Well-Known Member

Mine increased, my hubby hardly believed it is possible :)

5. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Lol the problem is mine had increased at start of preg...then was same mid preg and now decreasedas tiered and uncomfy I want to I just find it uncomfy where do I put on the poll lol x

6. Allinaday

Hmm, dunno. I guess it would be the same if you averaged it, lol

I found that in the 3rd tri, missionary with one leg up and him hugging that leg (which makes his position more upright, and me a little tilted to one side), seemed to really work. It made him sit back more, so he's not pressing my belly, and it makes me go slightly to one side, which takes pressure off my back. Doggy is only comfortable for me if I have two pillows under my chest to lift my belly off the bed.

7. tabbi

tabbi Well-Known Member

try spooning as well, there are loads of positions look them up online to help. I did my research when pregnant first time to see what we could do to not hurt the baby and to make me feel more comfee x x x

8. nbrintz

nbrintz Well-Known Member

Mine has decreased also dont know y as in my last pregnancies it was in overdrive this time can't stand thought of it x

9. SpinSugar

SpinSugar Well-Known Member

My drive is there but by bedtime I'm always in too much pain generally, or feel too sick to even contemplate it!

I find I'm much too sore after too so that puts me off, a lot :-(

I don't like physical contact generally (not a snuggler at all!) And this has gotton even worse in pregnancy.

Xx

10. JoeyClare

JoeyClare Well-Known Member

Mine increased from about 13 weeks (once I'd had my dating scan) till around 29 weeks. Hubby thought it was great. Now I'm a lot bigger, I find I don't really have the energy and hubby has admitted he finds it unnerving knowing the baby is there and doing lot of wriggling!

11. purplebeauty21

purplebeauty21 Well-Known Member

Mine is the same :) and has been all along thankfully lol. Ive always had a high sex drive anyway so its all good. I miss being unable to do it in missionary though as im too big now but we have worked around it so happy days :D x

12. Rachel80

Rachel80 Well-Known Member

Mine has increased but my oh is still a bit freaked by it, he knows he can't harm him but he still keeps thinking there's his little boy in there!!x

13. Allinaday

Thanks for voting! It's fun to see REAL honest numbers.

14. mrs_c

mrs_c Well-Known Member

I don't want my husband coming near me, that sounds really bad but I have no sex drive what so ever, we barely have sex or any intimate moments now, it sucks!! I feel really bad as he tries his best bless him but I just dont feel like it, not even to give him any pleasure. Did anyone else feel this way. I only have 3 weeks left so hopefully things might return a little more normal in the weeks after giving birth x

15. Lauren84

Lauren84 Well-Known Member

I think I'm pretty much the same but the first Tri I was so tired all the time, it felt like a chore. We're not having sex as much now though just because its a bit awkward and he's aware that our son/daughter is right there lol! I'm not feeling particularly sexy either which makes it hard (or not!!) to get in the mood. I still want it though lol x

16. roxyroo

roxyroo Well-Known Member

Mine increased but when it actually came down to it I kind of didn't want to. My OH is not really up for it, he finds it a bit weird I think. I don't feel particularly sexy anyway x

17. Allinaday

At this point (35 weeks) I am fine with 5 days a week or so, but sometimes a day off is good. However my man seems to want it more and more and can't quite keep up. LOL