Your Opinion

Crisstalle

Reaction score
Ok Ladies here it is,

My AF is not due until June 1. I have a 34 day cycle (as per my calculations). For the past week and a half, I have been having small cramps mainly in my right pevic area, headachs, tender breast and constipation. I know these are all symptoms of pregnancy but they can also mean other things, so I was not too excited.

Then today literally like 5 minutes ago, I went to the bathroom, after I wiped there was a very little amount of small brown discharge. I think it was implantion bleeding. Is it too early to test??

Crystal

Hi Crisstalle,

Join the club honey!!

I too am having tender breasts, cramping and headaches and as you know I only ovulated a week ago.

Sounds promising though, could well be implantation bleeding!!

May be a bit early to test yet though!!

Fingers crossed for you........and me of course!!

Lots of love

Hey Girl,

I was hoping to hear from you. I was soo shocked when I saw it. My husband wants me to test, but if its too early I don't want to dissapoint him. I read somewhere that you can test as early as 5 days after fertilization? Do you know if ther is any truth to that?

Would you test if you were me?? I don't think I can wait. The way I am feeling now I have never felt before.

Baby dust to you Kerry and all other TTC

If you test now you would probably get a negative and it may not be true, how sensitive are your tests? I don't want you to get dissapointed when you may actually be pregnant. It normally takes a few days after implantation for your body to start making the HCG that the tests detect.

Mind you I know I would probably do one anyway if I was in your shoes, I buy loads of cheap ones so always have them habging around which is lethal as I then do them too early!!

Keep me posted honey.....big bag of baby dust to you!!!

Well,

Apparently Clear Blue can detect a low level.

I don't know. These cramps are annoying. They don't really hurt, they are just annoying. The cramps have moved from my right plvis to my low abomen and it;s setteling there. I am soo bloated and my boobs are very very tender. I't like th more time that passes the more intense everything gets.

I think I will do a test in the morning.

Thanks for your opinion Kerry :)

Tons of Baby dust to us all!!!

Crisstalle said:
I read somewhere that you can test as early as 5 days after fertilization? Do you know if ther is any truth to that?

5 days is way to soon, most test will pick up the hormone 2 weeks after conception, so roughly around 12 to 16 days after

Clear blue is actually not that sensitive.............try:

www.babymad.com

The one's on there are ultra sensitive and can detect very early.

Much love and baby dust xxxx

Hi all,

My last LMP ended on 8th may and i think i was ovulating a week after, we baby danced only twice coz i got a stomach bug for a week after! But when i went to the loo today there was a slight bit of colour. I have never heard of implantation bleed but i think i understand what it means! does anyone think i could be in with a chance of a BFP going by the time in between ovulation and now? and the fact we only baby danced twice :lol:

thanks for looking

Amy

I suppose anything is possible, Do you normally ovulate only a week after your AF?

May be worth testing in a few weeks just to see.

As for me, today I still feel extremely tired, my boobs still hurt and I still have a crampy tummy, I can't believe how tired I feel, I have had a pretty mad week last week and ovulation week always wears me out slightly :wink: so it's probably just all catching up on me.

My cat has been behaving a bit odd though, she never really comes into the living room during the day, she tends to stay upstairs till the kids are in bed and then appears when all is quiet. The last few days she has not only been coming in during the day but jumping on my lap and snuggling up at every opportunity...............weird, they do say animals can sense these things don't they.

Fingers crossed and baby dust to all
xxxx

Hey Ladies,

Cramps are very mild today, almost not there. Another question, is it important to BD on ovulation day?

Crystal

I always do, why not I say, whats one more night when you have already done 2/3/4 !!?? :? :?

My cramps are still there as well as feeling totally washed out, queezy, headache etc........if I'm not pregnant then I am falling appart!!!

Baby dust and love to all xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all

Wish I could get on this forum more often - I only seem to get to post once a week - shame I don't have access to the internet at work :lol:

I had exactly all the symptoms some of you are experiencing - just a week after ovulation I was sooo very tired, felt terrible, had headaches, my nipples were just too sensitive and hurty and then I had a few days off my food feeling nauseous... I thought ooo I must have caught it - I can't feel like this for nothing...

I was expecting AF around the 20th May - I started spotting on the 20th and 21st just brown stuff, not red or pink just brown. that went on all day yesterday and now stopped - this is too late for implantation bleeding for me so guess this is a very strange AF! :? It is my first 'true' AF after being on the pill for 9 years! so anythings possible...

My tip is no matter how convinced you are - don't test too early, it makes you feel terrible when you see a BFN and if it's too early it won't show anyway. I've heard of someone who didn't get an hpt to show a bfp til she was 8 weeks preg!!!

Good luck to all,

Angela

Impatience

It's not too late for implantation bleeding, I had it after I had tested BFP, on cycle day 29. May be worth testing???

Hi girls,
I've only just heard of this implantation bleed thingy (joined the forum today), can anyone tell me more about it, especially how heavy is it. Is there enough blood to need sanitary towel or is it more like a tiny bit on the loo roll after you've had a wee. Sorry to be so specific but am trying to learn everything about how to get pregnant. And I thought you just needed to have unprotected sex...!
Thanks
x

Hi

For me it was just like a brown discharge, just for 1 day, not enough for a pad or anything. But it's different for every woman.

It is supposed to be so different from a normal period that you would notice.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back