Your one most wierd symptom?

star fish

Reaction score
I started getting this before I even knew i was pregnant and wondered if it was a symptom, now I definitely think it is.

Tingling earlobes! Not often but at least once every other day they go alll tingly for a minute.

Oh and just to cheat and throw in a second, I get muscle spasms as I'm falling asleep which makes my legs jerk and last night I kneed DH in the balls! I'm not popular I can tell you.....

i 1st had the thought "am i" when i had a drink of lucozade and it tasted like i had licked a whole load of stamps lol x

I doubt this is, but I've had really dry sore skin on the side of my nostrils lol. Was itchy and sore.

Last edited:
consently runny nose i mean i was like a tap lol

And a proper strange thing, i love to watch la ink on the tv, at the moment i cant because the buzz of the gun makes me really dizzy

Rogue sense of smell. All meat smelt gone off to me for about 3 weeks, and I could smell things that weren't there, like custard creams!

Ooh I know what you mean about rogue smells. I keep acusing my husband of having a kebab, I can smell it, its vile, but he says I'm imagining it!

I couldn't bear the smell of my cherry shower gel!
I had muscle spams in my legs, too. x

I had and still have randoms hiccups. Not proper ones, just from time to time once or twice

Oh, the smell of body shop cocoa butter shower gel - gone off milk! I can taste nothing but gone off milk and I can smell it on my body after using the shower gel. I gave it to hubby instead but then i could smell it on him. Yuk. It had to go in the bin......

I havent got many at the min (might be a different story in a few weeks tho!!) but think I might have superpower smell as I can smell a primark bag from a room away with the door closed!! I wonder if I should use my power for good or evil?
xxxxx

craving lemons! lemons on their own, neat lemon juice in a bottle, lemon cheese cake, lemon wedges in drinks etc...

I have two odd symptoms.

The first is that I don't seem to be suffering from hayfever. I have allergies to trees, flowers and grass and would normally be on my tablets, eye drops and nasal spray by now, but not even a sneeze!

The next one is not so good, I've developed motion sickness, even when I'm the one driving! This is a bit of a bummer as it takes me 45mins each way to get to/from work and a week Saturday I have a 9.5hr round trip drive to pick up my step son as my OH doesn't drive!!! :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back