Your man's libido when you got pregnant?

Allinaday

Reaction score
So I have the other poll for your sex drive, what about your husband. Did he lose interest or did it increase? Some guys are afraid to have sex with their pregnant wives and some get all turned on so it would be fun to see some numbers here. :hugs:

Last edited:
I'm constantly on heat but bf hasn't wanted it since I was 24 weeks as i really started showing then and he could feel her kicking so it all got a bit real for him and he got really put off by the thought of her there

^wss I'm a horny bitch and oh is having none if it! Hmph! xx

My sex drive has vanished but we still dtd about once ever 1/2 weeks. I like the intimacy still just don't seem up get comfy enough to 'enjoy' myself!

I would say OH's sex drive has decreased too - we were normally 2/3x a week people :-( xxxx

My OH sex drive has stayed about the same, he says he still would DTD to me whenever he gets a chance. He's always had a high sex drive so it's not really a change, even when baby kicks him he doesn't mind, as sex is actually good for the baby as long as your not rough or have it too hard. x x x

My OH's has decreased.... or at least he says it has - I really couldn't care less if he was getting up in the night and wanking in the spare bedroom.

As long as I get my sleep haha

I know for some women sex is uncomfortable, and it can be for me too. But if you can find one or two positions that work, sex can actually be very good. It can get rid of a lot of tightness, cramping and discomfort. They say the motion of sex can rock the baby to sleep. I think it's just finding what position does it for you.
But I have a few friends that were definitely in the 'Get away from me' category no matter what.

My OH's has decreased.... or at least he says it has - I really couldn't care less if he was getting up in the night and wanking in the spare bedroom.

Ha ha, LOL

Thanks for voting, it's nice to get some honest numbers ; )

hahaha!! pisser lol my OH's has stayed exactly the same, pregnancy hasnt put him off whatsoever ! its me whos tellin him sod off most the time cuz i feel like a whale! lol xx

When I have the energy I have loved pregnancy sex. It's intense! So often I'm knackered though! Hubby seems to be about the same, he's not pestered me for it but I think he daren't! I always allow a quickie or 2 a week for the poor man. Haha x

Whenever I am up for it he isn't and vice versa need to get on the same page.

Hubby was loving my increased sex drive in the first part of the second trimester, now I'm so big he's not interested at all. He says it's knowing that the baby is there that puts him off. Luckily I'm getting to that fed up and uncomfortable stage now, so I'm not massively interested either!!

My OH was the same (as in he'd always be up for it :roll: :shock:)

We didn't have sex for the whole of tri 1 though due to recurrent miscarriage - our decision and not Dr recommended.

Tri 2 we dtd a little more often, Tri 3 not a lot until I got to EDD then I wanted baby out so it was like TTC all over again (me demanding sex lol)

xxxxxx

#

ha ha that cracked me up lol
I feel exactly the same! x

My husband has a thing for pregnant women. He finds it more attractive and with him already wanting sex all the time it is so annoying. I don't want to do it a lot since I am super tired so it kind of gives us some stress from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back