Your hubby's

diane

Reaction score
How often do your husbands spend every week doing hobbies/seeing friends etc? I think my hubby is taking the piss to be honest but just wanted to see what the "average" man seems to do!

My hubby spends 0 hours. When he's not at work we spend ALL our time together. That's prob not normal to most people but we like it that way xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hubby misses Katie too much. When he gets in she's in bed so at weekend he want's daddy time with her :D

My oh works long days and spends the rest of the time doing what he wants... hardly any time with me and lo :-( he says he can't do anything anyway as he doesn't have boobs! Load of crap xxx

Oops sorry for the mini rant lol x

tapatalking x

My DH has always been in to some sort of Sport - Rugby, Football...the most recent was American Football - but he gave this up when I fell pregnant because it took up most Sundays and he didn't think this was fair to me.

He has recently taken up golf - with me backing him 100% - he never takes the p*ss with social time - and knowing him it will be driving range every other weekend and 9 holes on the weeks in between. I see a lot more of my girlfriends than he does of his friends to be honest! :) xx

1 hour a fortnight on a sunday when he goes to play footy with the lads and I go to one of the girls houses where the sprogs play then when the lads get back we all have "curry Sunday" as it's now fondly known. So we are together pretty much all the time apart from when hubs at work

Social time, 0, time dossing about on his x box, every spare hour. He doesn't really bother with LO at all x

How often do your husbands spend every week doing hobbies/seeing friends etc? I think my hubby is taking the piss to be honest but just wanted to see what the "average" man seems to do!

I have to agree with you!!! It totally sucks! I'm not just with a baby, I have 2 dogs to occupy too and all in a one bedroom little flat. Xx

Hmm well my hubby spends 1.5hrs at gym 4x a week, 2 hours tennis a week, 2 hours badminton a week, goes to his mates every Sunday 5-9/10 and also sometimes goes to the driving range too. When he's at home tho he does everything for lo (feeds, baths, sterilizes) but I just feel that he's taking the piss with his social time :-/

My hubby very rarely gets to go out! Ha ha gets to? Like I keep him in! We have lots of kids so he's only allowed rare outings as I don't get any apart from going for a little run every now and then! We are very much a family and stay together most of the time, it's great, although I do like it whe he goes out even if just with his brothers and dad for a pint and to watch footy at pub, it makes him happy! Xxx

Hubby spends all his time with us when not at work (pretty much bar the odd occasion)

He works a lot and has time away with work so to me is be well pissed off if he spent that much time away

I wouldn't mind say couple of hours a week doing his own stuff but anymore than that I'd be having words!!

My OH goes to the gym on a Monday night. Then Tues-Friday morning 6.30am-8am... And when I was on Mat Leave he would go to they gym or a run for a couple of hours on a Saturday or Sunday. I keep telling him to go out with friends etc... But he doesn't... He still does his fair share with the LO so I can't complain xx

Usually, my OH spends all day sundays fishing. However, at the moment, my OH is working 6 days a week, so spends all his free time with me and Ethan and has agreed to not go fishing until his hours drop again otherwise we'd never see him!
I don't mind him having a day to himself when he's working a five day week - we have a 'family day' on the saturday and then he goes fishing on the sunday. If it was anymore than that, I'd probably have something to say! xx

My hubby spends 0 hours. When he's not at work we spend ALL our time together. That's prob not normal to most people but we like it that way xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mines the same x

OH is out now! ! !

It is one of his brother's Birthday though, and not the "norm"

If OH does go anywhere he is never far as friends and family live close by. If he does go out for a drink again it isn't far - I can see our local pub from the bedroom.

He is a bit of a PS3 addict but he has an hour or two on that after we go to bed, so it doesn't impinge on his time with bub.

xxxxxx

Last edited:
^^^ same here too! I can't remember the last time we went out separately socially, we enjoy doing things together :) oh spends all his non work time with us.

Last edited:
Hmm well my hubby spends 1.5hrs at gym 4x a week, 2 hours tennis a week, 2 hours badminton a week, goes to his mates every Sunday 5-9/10 and also sometimes goes to the driving range too. When he's at home tho he does everything for lo (feeds, baths, sterilizes) but I just feel that he's taking the piss with his social time :-/

my oh spends mayb 4hours on a tues playing darts and with friends and will normally have a pint after work sat and sun (when lo is in bed anyway) he spends most of his time off in bed which annoys the hell out of me tbh.

If my oh was like yours I think I'd flip! it's not that he has a social life but do u!? how much time does he spend with lo and with u? unless he has very odd hours I can't see how he could have time to spend with his family around all those things...so yeh I'd say he's taking the piss!

He's a manager at Royal Mail so is home for 1.30 everyday.

He does lots with our daughter; he's a very involved dad and he bathes her, feeds her, does her bottles, play time. He also cooks for us every night.I have a good social life too; I take lo and see my sister every day, go swimming 3x a week, visit friends with lo...

I usually don't mind all his hobbys as they are all "healthy" things, at least he's not out drinking/partying/lazying around etc... It was just my sister pointed out that he has a lot of hobbys and she said most men don't do half of what he does so I was just curious.

that's not as bad as I imagined then! had images of u doing everything and him not even being there. I guess if its both ways, u both getting time out and to yourself and he does see lo and do things at home as well it's not bad really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back