Your Favourite Beauty Products 2007 (3 choices)

kazlin

Reaction score
What have been your top 3 favourite beauty products for 2007?

My top 3 are:

Lush - Angels on Bare Skin Facial Wash.

Vaseline - a brilliant lip balm.

Head and Shoulders Shampoo and Conditioner - has really made my hair healthy looking.

This counts as more than 3 but its the best ever,

ALL of the benefit make up range, couldn't live without it now.

1) Yves St Larent Touche Eclat - have tried all the imitations and nothing works as well for me.

2) Body Shop Aloe Vera facial range - great for my sensitive skin

3) Mabelline dream mousse range - I discovered the foundation and blushers this year and I love 'em!

1) Benefit Get Even powder - love it!
2) Max Factor Age Renew Foundation - blooming brilliant!
3) Max Factor Masterpiece mascara - makes even my stubby eyelashes look reasonable!

still the same as usual...

1 - GHDs

2 - black kohl pencil

3 - agilite razors

1. YSL - Touch eclait.....a life saver!!!
2. Vaseline - THE best lip balm ever!! (& doubles as a gloss too!)
3. Body Butter, The Body shop do a great selection - I just love the texture of the stuff and how lush it makes my skin feel.

Emmylou said:
3. Body Butter, The Body shop do a great selection - I just love the texture of the stuff and how lush it makes my skin feel.

I started buying it when it was a fiver, now it's £12, the Christmas one was £14 :shock:

When I was working there I got it half price and used to slap it all over, I'm more careful now. What's your favourite?

My top 3 Body Butters

1) Brazil Nut
2) Papaya
3) Blueberry (£6 in the sale :cheer: )

Minxy said:
Emmylou said:

I started buying it when it was a fiver, now it's £12, the Christmas one was £14 :shock:

When I was working there I got it half price and used to slap it all over, I'm more careful now. What's your favourite?

My top 3 Body Butters

1) Brazil Nut
2) Papaya
3) Blueberry (£6 in the sale :cheer: )

It has gone up in price hasn't it?!?!
My fave is Mango, I just wanna eat it!!

I'm def gonna get some blueberry one!! And you've convinced me to treat myself to Brazil Nut too, always been tempted but never quite been able to talk myself away from the Mango!?

I bought a set of 6 from Costco last xmas for £12....thats £2 a pot!! It had white chocolate (which a bit sickly) olive (yum), mango (double yum), summer fruits (not to be worn daily....too sweet), cocoa (great for my bump) and shea (quite ordinary I thought).......i wish I'd bought more than one set now though :roll:

My mates bf got hold of these big red body shop vanity cases earlier on this year, i didnt question where or how he gt them as he was selling them for £10 and it included 6 different types of body butter ( mango being the only one i have used)
the rest i have just left in the bottom of the wardrobe, never found them nice to my skin just lovely smelling. Might have to try them again....lol

MissSara said:
Might have to try them again....lol

No, don't, you'll hate them ... send them to me & I'll dispose of them safely for you :wink:

The Brazil one's lovely, really sweet, perfect for a break from the floral/fruity.

Shea is quite bland, I know the Body Shop one's mixed with all sorts of stuff, but in it's purest form it's used to massage babies in Ghana. Aaaaaah :)

I love the cocoa one as it smells like chocolate and of course has a good stretch mark reputation. In truth though, I always advised pregnant ladies to go for the one they liked the smell of, as all the butters have a cocoa/shea base anyway :)

lol nice try, i might just try the coco butter one round my growing belly, see if it really does work.

MissSara said:
lol nice try, i might just try the coco butter one round my growing belly, see if it really does work.

Good luck, nothing could save me :lol:

Minxy said:
1) Yves St Larent Touche Eclat - have tried all the imitations and nothing works as well for me.

!

Minxy do you know any where on line selling it cheap? i remember ages ago you posted a link?
i want to try it but the price hurts!!!!!

where is it for? just under the eyes?
i use lightner under my eye brows and on my cheek bones can it be used for that too?
and do you put anything over it? as i put bronzer all over my face will it be ok to go over?

I love Totally Juicy Peel off Masque - it's like when you peeled the glue off your fingers at school! :D

1. Impulse tease

2. imperial leather foamburst

3. all my make up/ghds!

dionne said:
Minxy said:

!

Minxy do you know any where on line selling it cheap? i remember ages ago you posted a link?
i want to try it but the price hurts!!!!!

where is it for? just under the eyes?
i use lightner under my eye brows and on my cheek bones can it be used for that too?
and do you put anything over it? as i put bronzer all over my face will it be ok to go over?

This is the cheapest I know
http://www.islandcosmetics.com/p/YSL-Touche-Eclat.html

It is light reflective but essentially a concealer and I fond it can make eyes look 'piggy' if you use it on cheeks and browbones :?

Put it on last, on top of your other face make-up or you'll dull the effect of the particles. :)

1. Clinique Dramatically different gel
2. Benefit Lemon Aid
3. Aussie 3 minute miracle

1. Elizabeth Arden 8 hour hand cream- hands frever in water these days

2. YSL Touche Eclat- hides the bags and black rings!

3. REN Mayblossom moisturiser- when I remember

mitchum deoderant! found it this year and love it!
vaseline definatly!
and i couldnt live without khol eyeliner pencils!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back