Your 4 month old...

Krystal

Reaction score
ok so I am just wondering really.. what type of things does you 4 month old do?

Are they meant to be sitting on their own yet?
Rolling?

that type of thing. :hug:

Trying to think back...........not much to be honest.
Dan sat up at about 6 months and I think he rolled over at about 4-5 months. It says, in the book they give you........ you should check with your HV if your baby hasn't sat up by 9 months, so you've got a while yet! TBH, enjoy this time. I miss those days when I laid Dan down and he was still there when I came back! :rotfl:

Jake just started trying to roll over at 4 months but it only took him a couple of days to master it. he isnt sitting up by himself yet at 5 months. erm... what else... making more varied sounds, dribbling.

I'll let you know if i can thing of any more

Alex is 4 months old.

He can:

-smile
-laugh
-push himself up on his arms (if lying on his tummy [except he doesn't much enjoy being on his tummy so it doesn't happen often])
-coo/squeal/gurgle/say AH, UH, EH and random sounds like that
-roll from his back onto his side, and from his side onto his back
-reach and grab toys that dangle in front of him
-pat toys, scratch at them
-take his dummy out of his mouth with his hand, wave it around a bit, then shove it back in (although often he misses his mouth and ends up dropping it)

ah thanks girls, sounds like Jack same as others.

He hasn't rolled over yet but kinds of pushes with his feet and looks as though he is trying so we'll see how that goes.

Sounds like I have plenty of time for sitting up :lol: impatient mummy

I have to ask cos I don't ever ever see my health visitor :roll:

Ryan is 4 months today and rolled over last Sunday, he pushes his head up really strong when he's on his tummy, dribbles a lot (he's teething), makes a lot of screaming happy noises, can mimic us, laughs, cries real tears, can hold/grip things with his hands (can take his dummy out and hold it, can shake hand held bells/maraca).

Think that's it really, he's very strong though he always has been.

Imogen can roll on her side.
Take her dummy out and shove it back in again though she mostly misses!
Giggles/laughs/makes loud noises, did i mention really loud!
Grabs her toys and holds them and look at them, throiws them away when bored and lots more.

millie was rolling, yes- but not sitting. erm, i think she mayve started babbling but not sure (cant remember now! :doh: ) she was definately cooing and smiling. and she could grab things but wasnt as co-ordinated as she is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back