Young Mums

I was 23 when I had my first, but like you said, not super young but in antenatal classes and then being on te ward before having the baby, the women were older. I'm now 26 and due in a few weeks with my 2nd. Xx

I'm 29 now and still feel incredibly young! I look a lot younger (apparently) and notice people look at me, then my bump (especially when I'm out alone) and I wonder what they're thinking.
Kudos to any young mums, both my mum and my sister had their first at 20. I've wanted to start a family since 17 but glad I didn't now looking back, I'm not sure how I would have handled it

I was 26 when I had my first and often felt very young to be having kids (although I know I'm not!) it was more to do with the age of the other first time mums were all 30+ and they laugh and call me a baby (in a nice way, they were all lovely and remain close friends)

I'm now 28, 29 end of April and due second mid April. Now I feel about the same age as other mums but their on having their first and I'm on with my second!

Im the same Kitty except people asked if J was my nephew!

I remember when we used to take our neice out we were 16 and the looks we got were ridiculous..

My mum was 17... Which can be good for a relationship but not our case, shes way too much like a friend age now esp cause I work with older people, most older than my mum!! Altho some it goes the other way and they have a super bond. My mum just gets on my tits alot.. :lol:

xxxx

I remember antenatal class and my Oh wasn't bothered going and I immediately was presumed to be a single mother

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back