Young mum

natashateale

Reaction score
Hello i'm 20 and i joined a few days ago to find out some info about maternity pay and i thought this be helpful as me and my partner are ttc with our 2nd baby! I have felt like i am alone wanting another at 20 but the feelibg for another baby is so strong i cant just ignore it.
I spoke to my partner about it one day as ot was getting me down alot and was suprised to hear he wanted another baby too. :shock::shock::shock:
We have a beautiful little girl who is 3 and our world and we decided now we have our own 3bedroomed house and we both have steady jobs that we feel its time to have another baby to bring more joy to our family.
Me and my partner have been ttc now sonce april so not long, but it would be nice to be able to talk and share with people who are going through similar things. Xx

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with ttc your 2nd, hope it doesn't take long x x

Thank you.
I hope it doesnt take to long either. Very excited xx

Hiya :wave: I was 20 when I had my first and 21 with my 2nd so you're defo not alone! Hope ttc doesn't take too long for you Hun xxx

Hi and welcome i had my eldest when i was 20 and my youngest when i was 25

Good luck with TTC xx

Heya and welcome to the forum! :D

Good luck with your ttc journey and fingers crossed for a hasty BFP!!

xx

Hi :wave: Hope you get your little sticky bean soon :D Welcome to the forum!

Hi, I'm Lois, 19, new to this site too :)

Hi & welcome to PF :wave:

Wishing you lots of luck on your TTC journey

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27