Young mum-to-be (New!)

Cat140206

Reaction score
Hi ladies...!

I'm new and expecting my first due valentines day 140206
I am 15 and still with the babys dad!
I have my 20week scan on wednesday cant wait! I am planning on finding out the sex of my baby!
Think its a boy!

Take care all
Chat soon

Hello

Hope you enjoy the forum, like we all do, feel free to add me to msn if you wanna talk
Katrina

hiya cat congrats to you and your partner, gd luck for the rest of your pregnancy.love amy x

hiya cat140602
im 15 yrs old aswel n i have a 4 month old babygirl
ows ur pregnancy goin so far?
add me on msn if u wnt 2 chat my addy is [email protected] or pm me on ea if u wnt 2 chat bout nefin
lv Zoey and Kiana x x

hia im new aswel
im 16 with a 1 1/2 year old baby girl called Kylie
im due with baby number 2 on october 31st!!!
i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

hello girls! im 15 too. i was with the dad for 2years but we split up just before i found out. i dont know whats going to happen between us but we are trying to sort things out before my lil girls is born. the only thing is i have a 20yr old bf at the min! :? so we will see. i wish you all the best of luck and if any of you need a chat u can PM me if you like xxxxx luvz n kissz

hi girls
im also new and also 15. im expecting a little boy on 28 jan but the midwife didnt look that conviced so im asking again on my next scan im now 24+ weeks and can hardly wait any longer for my baby
congrates to u all

Hi welcome to the sites newbies!

Congratualtions on your pregnancies to all of you :D

I'm 19 (will be 20 when little one is born) and am expecting my first baby. Can't wait.

Hope you're well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back