You will never belive this .....

Donna19871987

Reaction score
You will never believe this in one million years . Went hospital today ref by doctor prev history etc ... Very high blood hcg, sent me down stairs for a scan ... Worried at this point you can somehow tell from the nurses faces :s .. Telling OH it's ectopic I know it I know it , scan lady says " when was your last period "erm I'm very irregular " 6 week ago ? Scan dated approx 18 wk 4 days ?????? Fr where neg eBay cheapies v faint pos ! I can honestly say never felt one kick until I left the hospital !!! I guess I got my answer and luck to you all ... Only taken me years and 2 heartbreaks !!

Just congratulated you on your other thread but I will say a huge congrats again chick xxx

Wow wow wow that is amazing hun, bet you were shocked but utterly over the moon

Get yourself over to Tri 2 :yay:

xxxxxx

Wow! Congrats! They could have told you the sex at that scan!

Blimey, that must be the best shock of your life. Congratulations!!!

OMG what a shock that must have been, congratulations :) x

omg i wish that cud happen me but be 40w pmsl!! :D xx

That it truly amazing!!! Huge congrats in order....

Wowzas! What a story! Congratulations...just think...you don't have to do all that worrying in tri1 and experience the dreaded wait for the scans! Another couple of weeks and you'll have your anomaly scan! Yay! Good Luck and come on over to Tri 2 xxx

did i just read right and it said 18 weeks??? if so bloody hell and huge congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back