You need to try this !!

I forgot Lush even existed!!!!!!
I'm guna demands some gifts from here for my birthday in July lol xxx

I am a lush fan ! There face masks are nice too :)

Make oh get you some early :) hope your doing well not long left for you :)

In hosp atm (If you check there's a thread I posted not long ago)
But yessss I think my OH should get me a gift for doing so well this past 9 month and for simpley being so bloody fantastic haha x

O god hope your feeling better now u have had your injection ! Just think not long and you will have your gorgeous baby and the pain will be a distant memory ! Ovb Easyer said than done the waiting is hard even when your not poorly :( .. Sending love and hope they can help you x

Aw thanks hun! :D
Not too long left yourself either xx

Ah my friend bought me a mum to be pamper nox from there with bath bombs and soap! :) loved it!

This soap looks good! £6.50 tho ouch!

I need a bath to use there bombs :( I just have a shower!
I used to love there bombs with all the glitter in. I loved there christmas pudding one too x

Yeh I didn't like the price but now I've tried it I've realised it will last for ages :)

Aw thanks hun! :D
Not too long left yourself either xx

No not long now :) yay I either need to go in labour this week or wait till the 9th July .. Mums bad timing with her holiday the silly billy ! I bet it happens when she's away luckly I know my oh will be ok

Ohh my mum put her holiday back to July.. So she didn't miss the birth! So now instead she misses my birthday haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back