You know those days...

zebrastripes

Reaction score
...when you have a whole ton of stuff to do but you can't be bothered?

This is what I have to do today:

-Clean out spare (aka junk) room for my gran,who is coming to stay for a few days.
- Two words.Hydrology report.
-Chapter reviews for Wuthering Heights
- Coursework on the Gothic Element of Wuthering Heights
-Cook dinner
-Clean bathroom
-Walk dog

So far all I've done is walk the dog :roll: Someone pour a large jug od icy cold water over me,may help me get motivated

i think i'm having one of those days- got a sink full of washing up
and a washing basket full of clothes! but i'm watching in the night
garden with hayden .
I been up since 4.30am with acid reflux i just wanna go to sleep :cry: :cry:

lol most days are like that for me im a lazy-bones!
btw whats hydrology?

Why don't you set yourself 1 task per day if you have time, then you'll feel good at the end of the day for achieving something but at the same time not spend your whole day doing chores.

If I was faced with that list, I'd, um...

Probably tear my hair out :D

I'd probably start with Wuthering Heights but that's cos I'm a book geek :D

It's for geography...it's water systems...river gradients..general watery stuff...tbh I barely understand it..I have a whole big report to do on it,all interlinked with a field trip my class went on.I didn't go on it cause I wasn't going to be hiking up a dirty great mountain a week after getting sectioned.So guess what,I have none of the notes :wall:

leckershell said:
Why don't you set yourself 1 task per day if you have time, then you'll feel good at the end of the day for achieving something but at the same time not spend your whole day doing chores.

If I was faced with that list, I'd, um...

Probably tear my hair out :D

I'd probably start with Wuthering Heights but that's cos I'm a book geek :D

I'm so p*ssed we are doing WH because it is one of my favourite books but because we are picking it over in school,it'll ruin it for me :twisted: just like Yeats....my favourite poet,but if I have to write an in depth essay about the lake Island of bloody Innisfree one more time....

Can you borrow any from anyone else, or ask the teacher for some notes to help you?

I've got plenty of notes for English thank goodness....however when i asked about the geo report I basically got a print out of a power point presentation thrown at me...all it really tells me is that i have to type in Times new roman :roll:

having one of those days too :(

most ive managed is to go hang around my mates garage for an hour whilst i had tyres fitted :lol:... now jus sittin tryin to source a 79p bit for car and no dealers have it :( think ill move onto writing letter to my solicitors :lol:

ive been having a lot of thoes days recently, although i should be happy that im still in early stages of pregnancy that i am able to do the things i need to do!

I thought the early stages were actually worse,you have that horrible exhausted dragging feeling...once I got into 2nd and 3rd tri I at least started having these weird bursts of energy

I think winter in general makes us lazy... its so hard to get some get up and go. Roll on spring! :D

zebrastripes said:
It's for geography...it's water systems...river gradients..general watery stuff...tbh I barely understand it..I have a whole big report to do on it,all interlinked with a field trip my class went on.I didn't go on it cause I wasn't going to be hiking up a dirty great mountain a week after getting sectioned.So guess what,I have none of the notes :wall:

if you want a hand send a PM and ill try and help....im quite good at physical geog (dont mention human geog though lol)
I am at work today till 5 ish but if you let me know what you need help with ill try adn explain it....if you want my msn let me know too....
Good luck with the english (no good at that either lol) :hug:

I've managed to get it done thank goodness!..but thanks for the offer! :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back