You know its true love when...

redbear

Reaction score
you sit on your leg too long, try to walk across the room... fall over knocking off all the pictures from the fireplace and landing on your birthing ball before hitting the floor, and DH runs over picks me up, takes me to the couch and gives me a hug before cracking a smile...

It must have been so funny to watch too!

Ouch my ankle and knee though xxx

Last edited:
awww bless you xx hope ur ok xx think my hubby would panic if I did that first then laugh afterwards too :D

sent from my snazzy new Galaxy S3 xxx

Haha oh Noooooooooooooooooooo! Shame it wasn't on film, that would have been £250 from you've been framed ;-)
Glad you're okay!

You sure the webcam wasn't on record (for the you've been framed indeed xD)
Oh would laugh first..For about 10 minutes and then ask if Im alright/help me up

My oh would just laugh ... There would be no picking up!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

No camera thank god, i think the funniest bit was the wobble as i tried to stay up on a dead foot! xx

Lol awh! Hope you're okay.

My OH wouldn't help me up either. He'd just laugh, or shake his head at me in shame, he's not very sympathetic LOL x

Aw bless!

My OH would have asked was the baby ok, soon as he knew baby was ok, he would've been pissing himself laughing!!

I think my OH would've got cross at me, insisted I move nowhere for the next week, and maybe THEN laugh! I've never known him be so overprotective!! xx

Im fine and baby is fine (well as much as i can know) and im so careful when in out in the snow and fall in the living room! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back