You all deserve a medal!

CockerMum

Reaction score
I have recently read about a lot of people feeling down and depressed about TTC. Whether it be first or 99th cycle trying. i often feel this. Some days i don't think about and others its like a weight on my shoulders.

i would personally like to thank you ladies for your encouraging words and genuine interest into each others journeys. Many people like myself can't talk to family/OH, friends etc as most don't understand the detail that goes into TTC (the 'it'll happen eventually' spiel!) but no matter what is going on in your own journeys you are always on here helping someone through theirs.

So thank you for the bottom of my heart for being there, each and every one of you! You help so much to keep me sane and from the spiraling depression that is sometimes around the corner.

xx

I don't want to read and run but it's not easy to respond to something like this. I agree with you completely, this place helps tremendously in coping with the emotional struggle that exists while ttc. Thank YOU for taking the time to write a thread like this and always being positive for the rest of us. You're a beautiful soul and you'll be a wonderful mother. *big hugs*

I have recently read about a lot of people feeling down and depressed about TTC. Whether it be first or 99th cycle trying. i often feel this. Some days i don't think about and others its like a weight on my shoulders.

i would personally like to thank you ladies for your encouraging words and genuine interest into each others journeys. Many people like myself can't talk to family/OH, friends etc as most don't understand the detail that goes into TTC (the 'it'll happen eventually' spiel!) but no matter what is going on in your own journeys you are always on here helping someone through theirs.

So thank you for the bottom of my heart for being there, each and every one of you! You help so much to keep me sane and from the spiraling depression that is sometimes around the corner.

xx

What a lovely post. Its interesting to see how many people dont want to or cant talk to people in their 'real' life but love having friends on here to talk to, laugh with, cry with and support each other. People are great here it is such a nice place to be. Sometimes family dont just think it will eventually happen but they actively put pressure on couples. My in laws were so crass it was mentioned in the wedding speech that I nest come back with a honeymoon baby (given that I came on day 2 of my honeymoon it wasnt likely but thanks fro the demands) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back