Yoghurts?

Claire123

Reaction score
What kind of yoghurts do you all use? I know alot of the kiddy ones can have lots of sugar but I am rubbish at comparing labels and managed to get myself all confused in asda earlier dohhh! So I thought sod it, the wonderdul PF ladies are bound to know lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

We used to get the peppa pig fromage frais until I read the labels

We now get the petit filous or munch bunch ones

You can get petit filous plain natural yoghurt so you can add your own fruit puree.

I use a combo of those, peppa pig for a treat and also the innocent smoothie tubes as a dessert

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I got the peppa pig ones a couple of times but had a taste and thought it tasted very artificial. Will keep a eye out for the natural yoghurt ones. Just now we are using asdas own ones which seem ok and have picked up some smoothie tubes too so ill see how she gets on with them. Thanks xx

I use Sainsbury's Fromage Frais, I didn't even think to check the label...

James only finishes like half a pot every now and then?

xxxxx

Im sure theyr fine nat. Everything in moderation and all that. Im just bein extra picky cus eilidhs having 2 most days as hv says to keep up her dairy intake cus shes not keen on formula and just taking the bare minimum xx

I really wouldn't worry, the pots are so small.

Bethan's gone off yoghurt now. She's gone mental for strawberries and would eat a whole punnet if I let her!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Quinn loves yoghurt and I buy the aldi own brand fromage frais "spoon it" they jus like branded but cheaper x

Quinns proud mammy xx Tapatalking xx

Funny you should say that...i actually bought lidls ones at the weekend and she is loving them. Ill have to give aldi a try. Thanks xx

We give Ethan Asdas own brand fromage frais. Never thought to even check the label, but he doesn't have them very often and I think everything in moderation is fine xx

I get the Ellas Kitchen yogurts and sometimes the Plum ones too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back