yoghurts

Loula

Reaction score
Whats the deal with giving my lo a yoghurt like petit filous are these ok? xx

Some Parents don't like the sugar thats in them but Jack had them from 6 months and loves them! x

Yeah thats wat made me ask had different opinions x

Those ones can be quite high in sugar, G has them occasionally, but we don't eat yogurts much. Don't think I'd give them everyday. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I think they can be high in sugar, I give h the Ella's kitchen ones or Heinz ones if we are going out!
Xxx

My lo won't drink milk so I was told to give lo plenty of yogurts from 5 months

Yeah using real fruit puree in evenings unsettle her belly. are the heinz and ellas kitchen one found in an aisle in the supetmarkets x

I was going to start giving my LO yoghurts at 6 months x

Yeah using real fruit puree in evenings unsettle her belly. are the heinz and ellas kitchen one found in an aisle in the supetmarkets x

Ella's kitchen ones are in the fresh aisle with the grown up yogurts, the Heinz ones are with the baby food!
Xxx

I made my own fruit yoghurts when my lo was wee (its really easy) for a combination of reasons - the really high sugar content and I hate advertising that targets children, and I will do the same for this wee one.

However now I have got over myself a bit and she eats anything - whatever is on offer really, but that wasn't until she was over 1 and I was back at work.

Honestly making your own is easy and you know its real fruit puree that goes in them rather than sugary jam!

Can I ask how you make your own Belfast girl? I'd be interested in doing this.

we go by everything in moderation, so petit filous are ok once in a while, real yogurt with fruit puree mixed in is good too. x

Can I ask how you make your own Belfast girl? I'd be interested in doing this.

Easy peasy! You need a bit of natural yoghurt to start with, a small yeo valley Pot. Then you can either use uht milk or par boiled ordinary milk whisk the 2 together, then leave in a cool oven over night to set in pots. Or buy a yoghurt maker which does it all for you! It can be a bit tart, which I actually like myself, or i made apple, pear puree or whatever fruit I had or used an Ella's kitchen pouch to sweeten it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back