Yoga

jennilisanne

Reaction score
I was soo looking forward to starting my yoga classes next week, but I've just had an email to say it's been cancelled till October, but as there's only 4 of us signed up, if no more do, it won't even start then :(

I'm so disappointed. I've been really down recently with realising that we're stuck in our nasty small flat with the most horrid loud upstairs neighbours, I was so looking forward to going to yoga and meeting some other mum to be's.

I was off work yesterday and it was miserable, just relentless noise, banging, screaming, crashing, drilling?!! I spent most of the day in tears. If the brat (sorry, but it is) isn't at playgroup or something when I'm on maternity leave, I don't know how I'm going to cope being stuck inside all day every day.

ARGH! Sorry, rant over!

I cant find any yoga classes for pregnant woman near me at all and i really want to do yoga :-(

feel your pain about neighbours mine are always arguing and walking around the wooden floor in high heels when they know we can underneath!!! very annoying!

oh no, is there another centre in the next town , that would have this?

I would go and ask at a local sports centre what they offer. At mine there was a pilates and aquacise class which, although not specifically for pregnant women, both group leaders were experienced in dealing with pregnant women and could adapt the activities the others were doing for me. The aquacise was great, it really takes the weight off you for a bit - there may even be an aqua natal class.

That way the groups don't just rely on how many women are pregnant in your area. My problem was the other way round, the yoga class I wanted to get into was full and also stopped during the summer holidays and I'm due at the end of September so a bit useless for me!

Top 8 Yoga postures for pregnant women

Vakrasna (Twisted pose)
Utkatasana (Chair pose)
Konasana (Angle pose)
Paryankasana (Ham's pose with one leg)
Hast Panangustasana (Extended hand to big tow pose)
Bhadrasana (Butterfly pose)
Parvatasana (Mountain pose)
Yastikasana (Stick pose)

Thank You

Hari Om !!
Rishikesh Yog Dham ! RYS 200,India.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads