Yoga / Pilates for pregnancy...

Anna Marie

Reaction score
Really want to buy a couple of DVD's so I can do some yoga or pilates...

There are no classes near me and some preg friends have recommended some DVD's but wondered if you guys have used any good ones?

I am a complete amateur so they must be OK for newbies..

Any recommendations?

Ta
xx

Thanks Imi.. really need to do something to help my back strengthen.. beginning to get bad back aches already!

:x

Hello!

Not sure of any DVD's but the last time I was in Boots, they had HEAPS of yoga / pilates books for pregnancy.

I'm also hoping to start Yoga for pregnant too. There is a class not far me so hopefuly when I go I dont make a fool of myself, but I've to hold off going until I see physio as I have just been told I've got SPD. Never know, the physio might give me some excersies to do.

S. xx

There are lots of yoga and pilates dvds specific to pregnancy. I've bought an excellent book but I think if you haven't done any yoga before a dvd would be more beneficial.

I'll check out the author of the book as I'm sure she has dvd's as well.

I've also got a pilates dvd but haven't tried it yet, will let you know what I think of it.

There's too much choice out there.

You can go to normal yoga classes so long as you let the instructor know that you are preggers but of course she'll be able to tell at this stage.

I'm still doing my yoga class and I absolutely recommend it. I'm going to try and go to classes twice a week now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back