Yippeeeeeeeeee!!

nicki

Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to share my news that after several very faint lined tests and not sure if I was expecting or not, I went out and bought the clear blue digital test and the lovely little stick told me I am pregnant. :D I'm over the moon but also feel strange and can't quite believe it's happened as we haven't been TTC for long, it's quite scary infact!
Anyway good luck to everyone trying, my thoughts are with you all.

Nicki.
xxx

congratulations hon, thats fantastic news. Its odd seeing the word pregnant isn't it. Kind of makes it a bit more real, well it did for me as I needed it spelt out xxxxxx

Congratulations!!! I love the digital test no nonsense spelt it out. But when I first did it kept thinking maybe the not bit wasnt working 2 more tests later and examining the sticks it was a BFP!!!

Congratulations Nicki
You must be delighted.
Lorrie x

CONGRATULATIONS have a care free 9 months :wink: :wink:

Congratulations!

I too swear by the digital test.

I am the only person I know who tested just once with only one test. Those blue letters were all I needed to believe it.

:D well done :D

CONGRATULATIONS

Best wishes for the next 8 / 9 months!!! :wink:

Thanks so much everyone for you kind words. I still can't believe it and have to keep telling myself i'm pregnant, it's going to take alot of getting used to! Looking forward to it all and can't wait for a bump to appear.
I have a feeling it's going to be a girl (don't know why!!) but i'll keep you all posted.
My DH doesn't want to know the sex but i don't think I can wait until April to find out, also my mum wants to know what colour to knit!! Poor child's going to hate me for putting it in Granny's creation. LOL :lol:
I guess that's the time to get my own back, it's already kicking off and the cramps waking me up at night! :cry: I take it thats normal?

Nicki.x

Hi Nicki

Congratulations..... must be the best feeling in the world. Must make you feel all content but nervous.

Have you told all your family and friends yet? We're still trying but i'm convinced this is going to be our month. I can't wait to tell everyone when it happens.

Hoping the next 9 months are fab..... i'm with you.... i couldn't wait 9 months to find out the sex.

Congrats again

Hi Hayley,

Thanks for the congrats. hon. It is such a nice feeling and i just can't stop thinking about it. I've also got to stop my self getting carried away as its early days but i've already been onto Mothercare's website- he he!!

I've told alot of my friends and family but DH hasn't told his friends yet, i think the reality of it all has shocked him a bit! poor love. My mum said she knew already (she's always been right about these things - v.annoying!) but everyones is really happy for us.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope you have some good news soon. Best of luck and bundles of baby dust. :D

Nic.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back