Yippeeeee!!!!

5Element

Reaction score
Just got back from the docs and had the most fantastic time there! Wee Man is still measuring 1 week (on some things 2 weeks!!) ahead. Everything looks very healthy. He already has turned and the doc thinks he will stay this way till D Day! Wee Man is 1kg heavy and we could watch him having a wee dram! We also got some classic piccies to show his future wife - his balls and willy!!! Bless him. No doubting which team we are :lol::lol: OH also got to record his HB too. Funny thing is that his beats only 30 more than mine (160 bpm!)
Now I am sooooooo excited to see him! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow how exciting!! How come you had another scan now? Xx

In Austria I think we have more state paid for scans than the UK. I dont know when you guys have them but we have around 5-6 state paid altogether.

Aww how exciting!! Are you going to post some pics for us :lol: xxx

I will try later but OH has taken the DVD into work to show his colleagues! :whistle:Think someone cant wait to see his wee man! :lol:

In Austria I think we have more state paid for scans than the UK. I dont know when you guys have them but we have around 5-6 state paid altogether.

wowsers! we get 2!!!12 and 20 weeks. only get more if there's problems.

Hi hun im tri hoppong excellent news am soooo haooy for u.little.man weeeee.
Ahhhh u be in tri 3 soon let me.tell.u it flies by...but it's amazing.
Hope to see pics very soon xxxx

Congratulations, sounds like an awesome scan :) xxx

Ahh what an amazing day you had, with your man and little man!

Dad has the babybrain syndrome too. Forgot the DVD at work and now I cant get hold of the piccies till Mon as we have a holiday yesterday and today is free in our company too. Men! Not to worry. Updates will follow! Been getting some pretty breath taking kicks last night too. WOW. :)

I seriously cant wait to start feeling baby :)
Gkad you had such a goid doc appointment. And give dad a smack on the bum! We want pictures! ! ;)

Dad has the babybrain syndrome too. Forgot the DVD at work and now I cant get hold of the piccies till Mon as we have a holiday yesterday and today is free in our company too. Men! Not to worry. Updates will follow! Been getting some pretty breath taking kicks last night too. WOW. :)

Doh... silly daddy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back