Yet more problems

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well i am back at my mum's house. :(
Moved into my house yesterday, was fine, didn't do anything major around the house, infact the only thing i did do was wash up, while i was doing this OH bobbed out to the shops. Finished the washing up and felt like i needed a wee, getting up the stairs and i thought i was weeing myself :oops:
Got to the toilet sat down and it was blood, bright red pure blood absolutely pouring out of me, clots the lot.
I was so scared, i sat there felt dizzy and shaking like crazy it was horrible, it was a good 10minutes before Andy came back so i just had to sit there and hold tissue after tissue under me to try and stop it.

Andy came home and rang the maternity and rang an ambulance- 2 men arrived and i was sat on the loo covered in blood with no knickers on and my legs wide open :oops: so embarrassing. They took me to the hospital and the stupid midwife asked me if i was sure it wasn't urine!!!! like i wouldn't know the difference :x

Anyway i had to stay in and have a scan this morning and all in all i have a clot the size of a tennis ball in my uterus which they have to operate on on friday :( I had all this with Amy but hers was straight away after the birth, i thought i was doing well and i'd missed it.

I am so fed up, they let me come home to be with the kids with strict instructions to sit and do nothing, so i have come back to mum's so Andy had some help.

OH you poor thing...

Dont what else to say but sending you hugs ((((((((( ))))))))))))))

Good luck for Friday

Ragna xxxxx

Thanks Ragna.

I hate sitting about, just feel so useless.

The midwife last night really pissed me off, she asked me how much blood i'd lost!!!, like i'm supposed to know! The she sarcasticly said was it less than an egg full?! I answered with a simple "like i'd ring an ambulance and bother you if it was that small amount" (this was just before she asked if i was sure it wasn't urine all she had to do was look at my pad i wa wearing it was soaked) She walked out and called a doctor.

They make you feel so stupid :x

I'm so sorry Yvonne, good luck for Friday and I'm always here if you need me xxx

Hi Kim,

Long time no speak!!

I will try and ring you after friday and we will have a proper chat and let you know how it goes as well as posting on here of course

If you have a home number you can Email me with it, saves me ringing your mobile, oh and it's cheaper!! Lol
I doubt you are probably thinking cheapskate as you are worse than me!
:D

LOL I will e mail you it, if you ring after 6pm its cheaper :lol: lol only joking :lol:

Blimey you are a cheap skate!!

On my BT evening and weekend calls are free for up to an hour, so if i ring you and we are on for ages and i suddenly put the phone down and ring you back it's so i can start a fresh hour and i don't have to pay!! Lol

Oh i have to laugh, i'd cry otherwise. i am so scared about friday, i have been put under twice before but i always wake up really ill, throwing up etc. :(

Aw don't be scared you will be fine :wink:

hey i know shall we swap and you can do it for me?!!!

You have had it done before you will breeze through it, lol
Mind you i have done ittwice before and i still can't cope!

:?

Sending you massive hugs Yvonne, will be thinking of you on Friday. Hope you are feeling better soon hun xxx

What a horrible thing to happen... will think of you on Friday hun and pray for you too if that's ok...everything is sure to be alright...but take it easy now...

*HUG*

Sue

Hello

I hope friday goes well for you, you poor thing you just have aweful luck.
Take care of yourself
katrina

Awww hun what a nightmare! You poor thing. nGood luck for Friday, I'll be thinking of you xx

wow hun, so sorry your going through all this.

good luck for friday, will be thinking of you

xx

Sorry to hear about your ordeal! Will be thinking of you on Friday.
You'll be fine!
Emilia xx

hope it all goes well tomoz ill be thinking of you
lots of love sarah and braydon x x

Well i now have something else to add to it!!!!

Jack is in for tests tomorrow for his jaundice as he is still yellow, so they have to fit him with a canular and take bloods from him etc, poor might he's gonna cry really bad, so that's at 11.30am, i have to be in at 8.30am ( even though i'm not being done til the afternoon!!) so i am going to miss Jacks appointment.

OH had to go to A & E this morning as he has sevear pain in his rib area and he has broke his ribs!!!! OMG- can anything else happen, it's all through football last sunday, he got elbowed :(
I really can't believe how it is all going wrong, i have a new house there i haven't stayed in yet.

Well i hope it gets better next week, i am going to be a nervous wreck!!!

Aw Yvonne i hope you have a bit of good luck soon! you deserve it!

Good luck for tomorrow

steph x

Awww yvonne, (((hugs)))
Really feel for you, you are certainly having a crap time of it hey.
good luck tommorrow, take it easy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back