Yet another OPK question (sorry!)

kumber

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused. My cycles are all over the show so I can't work out when ov day is.

All tests excepting CD14 are taken between 2 and 4 pm, CD14 was taken at 7pm. Could I have missed my surge? We BD today so hoping we've caught it if the surge was yesterday.

What are your thoughts please?

Ohh fgs it won't let me upload the file

I think the photo is attached...

Attachments

• received_1150889531598051.jpg
    received_1150889531598051.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 22
I didn't test again once I had my 100% positive so I don't know how long it would have stayed positive for but I also had a faint positive leading up to that the day before - I'm sure if you had O'd on the 14th the test prior would have been darker/almost positive? I'm not sure though, I'm still getting my head around it!!

Good luck xx

Doesn't look like you have ovd yet to me. Keep testing and see what happens. What range are your cycles normally in? I know that can be a tricky question as mine are between 26 and over 100 days! Just means I use a lot of opks.

Thanks both, will definitely keep testing! My cycles range from 26 days to 36 so it's anyone's guess!

I don't think any are totally positive hun but very close to it. Get BDing :lol: good luck xx

No positive yet but BD yesterday and will probably do every 2-3 days from now on to try and catch that pesky egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back