yet another new member!

fairycakes

Reaction score
:D hi all i am 8 wks pregnant with my second baby, although my son is now nearly 10 so it feels like the first time for me! my due date is 27th december and am really excited when i can stay awake long enough to think about it! i work as a nurse and am finding it really hard going and hoping the tiredness will wear off soon.[/b]

Hi there

Congratulations on the pregnancy. Im Sian and mum to Mia whose 4 and Seth whose 22 months and ttc for our third at the moment.

Sorry to hear about the tiredness, hopefully once your well into the second trimester that will wear off and you will bloom.

Sian xxx

Hello Fairycakes!

I am also due the 27th of December with my second. My son is 2 1/2 yo. Were you trying to get preg?? Ours was a surprise. would love to be a chat buddy. I hope you feel better soon. I am also in the medical field but I decided to be a stay at home mom after my first. I was just thinking of going back to work PT when I found out the news. We were going to wait until after the summer. Oh well I guess this was to be on some one elses time and not mine, huh!!

Hope to hear from you soon
Shannon

hiya sian and shannon, great to hear from you both. i am trying to combat my tiredness today by going for a swim and hoping it will (fingers crossed) wake me up a bit! yes, this was a planned pregnancy although we hadn't been trying long so it was a bit of a suprise for us both. my son is really pleased, i think he thought he was going to be an only child forever. what a shock he is going to have! congrats to you on your pregnancy shannon and heres hoping that u hit the jackpot soon sian! speak soon love katy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back