Yet again, can't sleep!

Missbatesy

Reaction score
For the second night running now I can't sleep! Just changed the bed covers because I got restless, back lying in bed but now the bottom of my back is killing me! Just can't win with this pregnancy haha! Wish baby would hurry up and let me pop her out because then at least she's here & ill actually have a purpose to being awake at this hour!x

Sleep what's that lol? Im exacted same shattered all day but then don't sleep for more than a couple of hours :/

I honestly don't know the last time I had a good nights sleep! x

story of my life!!!

I used to enjoy going to bed... I think its the worse place ever now lolol! xx

Ive found having like an hour long soak in the bath with some radox sleep easy or muscle soak before bed, really helps me!! xx

Sleep ?? What's that??lol. I'm actually looking forward to baby being here so I can get a decent nights sleep lol.It definitely can't be any worse anyway. Up every hour for a wee and so big and uncomfy so struggling to get out of bed and struggling to get back in :-/ xx

ohh im the same, just this minute in laid in bed sooo uncomfortable i feel like my lungs are squished and baby is doing starjumps, i can't wait for a good nights sleep but i think that's a long way off lol x

When do these sleepness nights start? Im dreading it! Im sleeping like a baby at the moment and better than I have for years! But I love sleep and know I will be like u ladies soon! Good luck for some sleep ladies xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I cant sleep either normally when I'm uncomfy oh is sweet n rubs my back a bit n talks to me but he is away again on business only in Wales so not far if I need him for labour LOL but even so I hate being alone at night. I feel so uncomfy and heartburn is playing up to as well as a sick feeling everytime I lie flat blergh. So desperatly tiered tho and have a long day tommo 9-4 st work (leaving house 7.30) and home again 1730 then food then at half 6 need to leave for my nct class obv hubby missing it and that doesn't finish till 2200 just want 5 hrs decent deep sleep and I'd be sooo happy but I'm up every hr or so when I do finally sleep either uncomfy lying in a pool of drool or needing to pee blergh. You are Defo not alone. I recon in two weeks il be trying all the tricks to get baby to arrive as they say 37 is cooked. I also think not working might help as mayb it wud be more comfy to sleep in day when baby is quieter? Anyone had any luck?

I want to sleep too :( oh has fell asleep on the sofa I'd normally wake him up to come to bed but I'm going to be naughty and leave him there o yeh it's star fish time .. Well kinda I can't sleep on my front and if Lay on my back I get stuck and have to do a roll off the bed lol we will be brill at this by the time we have our baby's !! I do hate it when people say make the most of it before the storm .. At least I'd have my baby to look at and not oh catching flys ! X

Oh god hun I know thios feeling well..
I hope you get some sleep soon xx

up again at 4!!!!! I have always slept great but i am really in the uncomfortble stage now! Feel massive and boiling and its so hard to get comfy, its only just started happening for me, i hope my little man comes 37 w, doubt it though lol x

Ditto not slept well for a few months now - but last week was so much better got a full 5 hours without a wee wooo
this week crap.... i toss and turn so much i actually hurt in the morning. i have a superking bed to myself thankfully i am not worrying about keeping OH up his in spare room
my arm gets sore so i move sides then my heartburn starts just from moving sides wtf!
i am up at 6.30am for a long commute to london for work.
am shattered at minute but just keep going - not sure for how long
Hopefully when bubs is here we all might sleep a little better ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back