Yesterday I had my first ...

ss79

Reaction score
Yesterday I had my first ever cheeseburger. Never had one in my life and I'm 31, OH couldn't believe I'd never had one. It was from McD's. And 2 weeks ago I had my first ever BigMac.

I think bean is making me want McDonalds, haha. Anyone else got any first time foods they've never had until now?? xx

Yesterday I had my first ever cheeseburger. Never had one in my life and I'm 31, OH couldn't believe I'd never had one. It was from McD's. And 2 weeks ago I had my first ever BigMac.

I think bean is making me want McDonalds, haha. Anyone else got any first time foods they've never had until now?? xx

lol we were driving past MacDonalds a few weeks ago and I told my husband that I would love a cheeseburger now. He said I am definitely pregnant then :)) I never normally eat this stuff.

Yesterday we went food shopping and I bought lots of strange foods that I never normally eat!! Like baked beans (my husband said he hasn't had them since his hungry student days lol), pineapple rings in juice (??), asparagus (I so wanted asparagus!), fresh pasta (hadn't had it for ages)... And I'm constantly craving potatoes (at least that's easy. Strange though).

I wish I hadn't read that,I soooo want a big mac now and all I have here is a tin of sardines, aaaarghhh !

I never used to be a big fan of cereal but since becoming pregnant I love it!

I Am not a sweets kinda gal, I am definately a carb lover. But I have been eating a lot of sweets lately. Haribo, chocolate muffins, anything I can get my hands on! :lol:

I had never tried an Olive until I was pregnant. They were sooo moreish in my first few months x

Haha, I can't stand pasta *hieves* will make me puke!! Lol, I love chocolate, diet cola, Fruit, cereal and chicken tikka wraps haha!! Ooohhh :) lovely, baby kicking me now thinking about it haha, must be able to read mommy's mind ;) xx

All I've wanted lately is fish!! I did eat it before but not as much as I am now! I think its seafood sauce which I'm craving it in. Saying that I do like the big mac sauce and craved that for a while too!! Odd thing is, I haven't eaten chicken for 25 weeks now! I'm totally off it! Ew!

How weird! I also went to McDonalds yesterday - my husband and I were out shopping and I just suddenly really craved it - my husband couldn't believe it! And I'm also craving carbs (particularly potatoes and pasta) and sweet things!! It's definately a pregnancy thing!

LOL! I had a massive Maccy D's Cheeseburger craze in my early weeks - how far along are you? It will pass - in a few more weeks the thought of them may make you want to puke x

I've started going CRAZY for prawn salads... Never was a big fan of salads (unless it was in a sandwich) but now I can't get enough of them! I guess at least it's healthy! Lol
Also now LOVE mashed potato when I always used to prefer them baked or roasted... When OH made a roast last weekend I asked for mash instead of roasties and I thought he was gonna kill me!! Lol... He instead called me a freak and gave me both :D xx

I've started going CRAZY for prawn salads... Never was a big fan of salads (unless it was in a sandwich) but now I can't get enough of them! I guess at least it's healthy! Lol
Also now LOVE mashed potato when I always used to prefer them baked or roasted... When OH made a roast last weekend I asked for mash instead of roasties and I thought he was gonna kill me!! Lol... He instead called me a freak and gave me both :D xx

I made mashed potatoes yesterday - loved them!! I didn't care about anything else, could happily just eat a full plate of mashed potatoews on their own.

I made mashed potatoes yesterday - loved them!! I didn't care about anything else, could happily just eat a full plate of mashed potatoews on their own.

I totally agree!! Might go make some in a minute he he xx

ss79! If you're going to have your first cheeseburger, you should have gone to Byron or GBK! haha....

When i was first pregnant i was craving macdonalds breakfast and just food like chips and chicken nuggets. Now i am loving lots of pure orange juice, not sure i should be drinking too much of it though??

orange juice is good :) healthy for LO :)

dont suppose any of you know whether food poisoning can harm baby? I've just had some creamy pasta and now started feeling really ill :/ just realised the butter i used has gone off! just a bit worried in case i get it... :( 20 mins after eatin nd i feel 8 weeks pregnant all over again :'( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back