Yes!!

Pumpkin9

Reaction score
Finally after 6 days I've managed to sleep the whole way through the night without waking up in pain!! So relieved about it. Absolutely shattered this morning still lol! But it's a major achievement after the hell of the last few days!

Sorry bit of a pointless thread. :smile:

Last edited:
I'm so pleased your have managed to get a full nights sleep. I'm up 2 to 3 times a night going the toilet. :) x

Thanks, I've felt so bad the last few days. Feeling abit more positive today

I envy you! I think in at the point where I can sleep straight through but my dog has other ideas :/

I have managed to sleep straight through the past couple of nights without waking but still feel exhausted. It has me wondering if I am actually pregnant!!

I am pleased you had a comfortable night though hon x

Yay!! I know how you feel. I was waking up every few hours soaked from night sweats up until a few days ago so now I'm only up if I need a wee which is an improvement! My body temp is still all over the shop though, I get the most ridiculous freezing hands and feet and even putting socks on has no effect! Pregnancy does some really weird stuff to your body doesn't it!

Had a massive nap when I got home from work today I was shattered! Don't know what it will do to me tonight. Got really sore boobs today though, think its case I've been slobbing at home without a bra and I've been wearing one today. Think it's time for a mat bra!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back