Yes!

misskaren

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had a miscarriage in August at around 10 weeks. It was an awful time.
So far my body seemed to have given up, well so it seemed. I think finally it's back to normal. Took its time :moon:
But I've now ovulated :D I never noticed anything like it before!
Out of curiosity (and due to little cramps) I checked my cervix and it was slightly high and I could actually feel a little opening! This was on the 27th. The next day, I checked again and wow! my cervix high, still, but very prominent and very much open, along with some stretchy discharge. Today, once again, I checked and my cervix was very very high, so much so I could barely reach it, but somehow I did and it felt completely different! still a little open but not as prominent.
Just a few questions I have ladies :) How long does our cervix stay open for? the one day of ovulation or the actual fertile window? Will my cervix close right after I ovulate?
Its amazing to actually feel my cervical changes :)

Cervical changes vary from woman to woman, but I noticed after having a miscarriage my cervix took around 3 days to close after ov (or when I thought I have) but I never got ewcm after miscarriage until I took supplements, so its a great sign for you.

Id still concider yourself fertile so bed as much as you can!

Good luck :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back