Yellow discharge

SiameseCatLady

Reaction score
Hi. I am so worried. I am 6 weeks today and had a miscarriage over a year ago.
Have some awfully sore boobs, but other symptoms seem to be on and off. Had cra pings, but feel like stretching. but starting to get more and more seemingly odourless yellow discharge.
I am scared it is the start of a miscarriage to the point that I feel not able to do anything. I have bad anxiety anyway.
Anybody got any experiences which are similar? Doctor won't send me for early scan as I think they think I am ott. However it is real for me.
Thanks in advance...x

Maybe it is an infection? Have you been to the doctors to tell then this and how scared and worried you are? Xx

Not been to doctors but may do tomorrow if I can. I will also ask for an early scan, I think so as to put my mind at rest. I am extremely anxious. Have had to go to bed to try to get to sleep early so as to stop thinking about it. Xx

Sounds like it could be an infection. But certainly go doctors. If they won't send you for a scan, maybe go private or attend a & e.
Hope all is ok. X

Is it quite watery? I've had this the past couple of days. I've had to wear sanitary towels :/

I had a ton of this until week 6 or so. Seemed perfectly normal to me!

Last time I was pregnant yellow discharge was my only symptom until week 7. This pregnancy I had it from 3 weeks and still have it now, if there's no itch and no odour then it sounds just normal to me (or at least normal
For me)

I haven't been to the doctor as can't get an appointment until ages away and work won't let me have time off (as I had it not long ago for another test for anaemia!) and obviously can't say what the problem is!
I am feeling more relaxed now and it seems to have calmed down a bit. Felt so sick yesterday, so think it might be kicking in... Haven't had it where I need a pad, but did speak to Early Pregnancy Unit yesterday and they said discharge is normal as long as it is not 'offensive'... So basically that it doesn't smell like rotten fish (sorry, tmi) or that it has horrible colours in it, or that it is red with blood.
Glad to hear that others have had too. Thanks for the responses. Anybody else's boobs like giant floats?! Incredibly sensitive ones at that too! My DH just touched one by accident and I nearly took his hand off!
Would be really interested to hear how you guys get along with the yellow CM!

Ah, just seen MrsP. Almost the same. I am 6 weeks 2 days. Have you had sickness or cramps that feel like stretching? Or both?!
Wishing us sticky September babies. Xxxxx

Had stretchy cramp. No sickness. Boobs are a little swollen and slightly more sensitive but that's it really. I want more symptoms! Lol. I want to feel pregnant! xx

Haha. I know how you feel. Soon, I am sure. I just want to get to the 12 weeks bump showing bit and stop having to worry so much... Or even the first scan day would be OK. The discharge has come back today. Quite a to. If it carries on, I will ring doctor again and just force myself upon them!

My fiend just told me that we are at prime discharge time, Mrs P. if her experience is anything to go by. Makes me feel a little better. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back