Yay!

Blossom

Reaction score
It's snowing where I live in Halifax :dance:

I love snow.

Any snow yet where you are?

Yep we got snow too!

DS has just gine out to play in it. I need to go to the shops but i don't know whether i dare drive my car. I feel a bit scared all of a sudden at the thought if driving in this.
It is supposed to get worse this afternoon.

We have snow too, I looked out this morning and everywhere is all white!! :D :D :D :D

I want snow its no fair we havent had snow for for over 2years grrrrrr

I thought pregnancy forum had the best selection of emoticons ever but I can't find one that's green with envy.
I want snow too! :pray:

It's started snowing!!!!!! :dance:
Not much yet and there's cetainly not enough to go sledging or play in but I have much hope! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I woke up to a light covering of snow this morning, but later on it rained and washed the snow away! :x
It's been snowing again on and off this afternoon but I doubt it will cover the ground now. Probably a good thing, if it did I'd be tempted to get the sledge out, I'm a bit fat for sledging right now :lol:
The temperaures a lot warmer than it has been over xmas, the river was frozen for several days

I saw a flake earlier but nothing since - dont think it will make a very good snowman! Oh well guess the beach in the summer makes up for it! :cheer:

i want snow!!! Athough last time we had snow i was slipping and sliding all over the show when i was walking beth to school, so maybe its not the best idea.....I havent got the best balance as it is and i fall easily, lol, dont want to take a tumble while im preggers! Beth was looking forward to snow though. Forcast said we might get some this agfternoon :( But i have been snoozing, so maybe some fell and i just missed it cos it didnt settle.. :think:

Stafford is going to have no snow :cry:

I really really like the snow too, no fair I want some!

We had a flurry of snowflakes this afternoon but they melted as soon as they touched the ground. :( The kids at work became excited thinking they would be able to make a snowman. But disapointed when it disapeared. Fingers crossed the kids will get their wish soon. :pray:

After more rain, and a hail shower it's started to snow again, and it's settling! :dance: Hope I can make a snowman with James tomorrow!
Last year it snowed around Feb time but it only lasted about 3 days, that's not enough time!

We had snow overnight and everything was white over when we got up this morning.we had a few light flurries dring the morning bt its all gone now

Rah! When I went to bed the ground was covered in snow, but this morning it had all gone! Looks like it's been raining overnight.
It's snowing really heavily again at the moment so there's still hope of a snowman :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back