Yay!

kim88

Reaction score
So we have finally decided to ttc number 2 as of August! I've been wanting to try for a while now so having OH agree on a month to start has made me sooo excited!!
We have a two week holiday at the end of July so we are going to wait until after then. Our little girl will be around 3 depending on when new baby arrives which is the sort of gap we wanted. Can't wait for her to have a brother or sister!
Anyone else trying around the same time?
Xx

Me!!! I'm wanting to catch August time aswell, I've stopped the pill but haven't ovulated yet 5 weeks after stopping getting frustrated even tho we're not trying just yet!!! I have a little girl and she will be same age nearly 3 when new baby arrives x

Iv just had my first proper period after stopping the pill so going to see what my cycles are like to try and tell when I ovulate.
The pill messes you up so much doesn't it! Hopefully we will catch quickly! Good luck! Xx

How long did it take you to have a period after stopping pill? X

I had the normal pill break week bleed then I didn't keep track but I think from when that stopped it was just over 4 weeks until I had a normal period. I'm keeping track now though because last time I came off the pill my periods were all over the place! Xx

Looks like there will be a few of us ttc in August/September

Argh! PF keeps deleting the rest of my message!

I would wait till after your holiday too, as morning sickness is awful enough without it ruining your holiday too. I'm quite busy with birthdays and moving that I'm happy to wait a bit longer lol xx

I will, no rush I suppose and I'm sure it will come around fast enough. Hopefully we will all get quick BFPs! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back