Yay!

mel0013

Reaction score
Booked in to have my coil removed on the 30th of this month then :bedjump: *the dance with no pants* sorry I know tmi but excited this is my first planned pregnancy dd was a happy accident!

Who else is almost/there ladies?

YAY!!!!

So excited for you... and massively jealous that your starting before me haha..... but mainly excited ;)

Hopefully you'll be pregnant pretty quickly and I won't be far behind you

Yay Congratulations! Ha ha! Still 4 months for me, but it's absolutely flying by! I was supposed to be trying this month but decided to put it back a little while!

Thank u. I know how u feel donna88 my eldest sister is 6 months pregnant with her fifth child and myself and my oh don't want to tell anyone anything till I'm 3 months gone!

Why did you put it back mrs m? If u don't mind me asking? Xx

Yay! Congratulations and lots of babydust to you :thumbup: :) x

My daughters birthday is Xmas Eve, so I didn't want another December baby, so rather than try for a couple of months and then stop for a couple I decided to put it back and drink a lot of alcohol! Ha ha! That's why we're trying from May and decided to stop in Feb 16 if it hasn't happened. Also we didn't think our boy was quite old enough to have a younger sibling, he still seems really young in comparison to my daughter so decided to go with a bigger age gap this time round.

Thank u. I know how u feel donna88 my eldest sister is 6 months pregnant with her fifth child and myself and my oh don't want to tell anyone anything till I'm 3 months gone!

Why did you put it back mrs m? If u don't mind me asking? Xx

My daughters birthday is Xmas Eve, so I didn't want another December baby, so rather than try for a couple of months and then stop for a couple I decided to put it back and drink a lot of alcohol! Ha ha! That's why we're trying from May and decided to stop in Feb 16 if it hasn't happened. Also we didn't think our boy was quite old enough to have a younger sibling, he still seems really young in comparison to my daughter so decided to go with a bigger age gap this time round.

Feb 16th is my bday lol weird! Xx

Exactly 3 weeks left to wait till I can say bye bye coil......................... The past 4 days have gone by soooooooo slowly :clock: :bd: :sperm: :egg: :bump: :sleepy:

I wonder if I could write a story out the smilies.............

January is a slow month anyway :( At least you have the coil removal to look forward to at the end of it :)

Haha - I've never got on with yoga, I bought a DVD once, but it was too slow (a lot of talking) and when I tried to skip lots of it, I ended up just way over my head.

Haha - I've never got on with yoga, I bought a DVD once, but it was too slow (a lot of talking) and when I tried to skip lots of it, I ended up just way over my head.

Lol I'm doing it for the flexibility (not like that but it is a bonus) I've always been really tight in the legs and for the relaxation it's a nice way to start the day, if I can start the day nice I can normally carry it on xxx

:) Do you use a DVD or just have some positions that you know and do each day?

I have a DVD "yoga for dummies" lol and an app which is pretty good called "all in yoga" Ide like to look for some classes near me once I can do the basics xx

We start TTC early march!! So excited I could burst! I get married on 28th February so plenty to keep me occupied! But Ttc is always on my mind!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back