Yay!!!!

leean10

Reaction score
How sad is it when someone gets excited over a positive OPK, lol!!

Had a mmc 6 weeks ago, got my af exactly 4weeks later and 2 weeks after that I am OV'ing!! Yay :) x

yay! not sad to get excited about it at all! lol it's a time to give you new hope :)

That's great Lee-Ann xx best of luck to you xx

Woo hoo happy bding :) x x

Lol, thanks ladies.

I got some in last night but OH didn't finish because he knew I was OV'ing and it gets too much for him but I did get some, well you know and I my lines are even stronger today so I have told him I am not OV'ing now so hopefully he will relax and I will get what I need :) xx

My hubby that's a lot, the last two months ended up with him finishing off onto a soft cup so I still got the swimmers! Not very romantic but hey ho!! Xx

He did still sort of (you know) last night but hoping he will relax tonight and I can get it properly tonight xx

Yay exciting! I'm on count down for me to ovulate - cycle 2 since MMC. Have fun baby dancing!! X

I love a good +opk! Yay indeed hun, hope you catch that eggy. I'd given up the month we caught as we only dtd on the day of second positive opk. Clearly was fine timing wise!!! Good luck, hope to see you with a bfp very soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back