Yay

MrsTLC

Reaction score
Yay! We've been given the all clear from the spinal people. A higher chance of c section than the average pregnancy and unlikely to be able to have an epidural. Just need to chat to the GP now about severe chronic pain relief options during pregnancy.

Yay! We've been given the all clear from the spinal people. A higher chance of c section than the average pregnancy and unlikely to be able to have an epidural. Just need to chat to the GP now about severe chronic pain relief options during pregnancy.

:yay: That's a huge obstacle cleared for you :) Let me know how you get on with your GP.

They're considering whether I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Fibro at the moment. 2 steps forward and all that.

Thankies my ducky. Oh no, I hope they figure it our soon for you, at least that way you'll be more equipped to deal with it when moving to TTC.
I'll let you know. What a lovely forum this is, people really do care. I feel like I've fallen on my feet now I've found this place :)

Thankies my ducky. Oh no, I hope they figure it our soon for you, at least that way you'll be more equipped to deal with it when moving to TTC.
I'll let you know. What a lovely forum this is, people really do care. I feel like I've fallen on my feet now I've found this place :)

:hug: Definitely :) Have you had any further info from the GP about pain meds?

We've got an appointment with the GP on 20th :)

Tanya by Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back