yay!!!

Bellarina

Reaction score
well for those girls who dont know me, im on my first round of clomid as been ttc for a yr and turns out i wasnt ovulating, hense nevr getting a positive opk.....so you can imagine my happiness today when i got a line DARKER than the the control line

heres some pics, im over the moon

xxx

Attachments

• 2012-07-28 20.18.38.jpg
    2012-07-28 20.18.38.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 2012-07-28 20.18.46.jpg
    2012-07-28 20.18.46.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 2012-07-28 20.20.19.jpg
    2012-07-28 20.20.19.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 50
woohoooo thats fab bella now just get bding as much as ya can hehe xxx

Last time I saw lines like that lady (Dyscochick) was preggers that cycle!

xxxxxxxxxx

oooo fingers crossed, im so excited as never had a pos opk in the whole yr of ttc!

bit confused today tho as fertility friend hasnt confirmed ovulation and yet the opk and horrendous cramps has so dunno which to believe

xxxxxxx

oooo fingers crossed, im so excited as never had a pos opk in the whole yr of ttc!

bit confused today tho as fertility friend hasnt confirmed ovulation and yet the opk and horrendous cramps has so dunno which to believe

xxxxxxx

Trust your body hun!

xxxxxxxx

lol i guess i need to learn to do that, as the past yr iv been doing it and its been deceiving me lmao...body is a whopping big liar!!

xxxx

thank you hun, good luck to you too
its annoying me tho that temps not confirming ov...but surely those lines speak for themselves...very frustrated
xx

thank you hun, good luck to you too
its annoying me tho that temps not confirming ov...but surely those lines speak for themselves...very frustrated
xx

I've had the same thing and fertility friend didn't like it!lol! But I found that different things affected my temperature so I go by the sticks :) our silly bodies eh?! :roll:

Thanks :) with me being away over my important time it doesn't look like it'll happen for us this month.

Fx for you :D

yeh i have irregular cycles so thisd is the first month back on opks in a long time as dr told me no point doing them wen my cycles varied from 24 - 80 days, i did keep temp charting tho and ff was saying i was oving, but i wasnt oving according to my gynaecologist, so i guess its a matter of trial and error on this first cycle of clomid...tho my opk is so dark i cant imagine it being my body trying to ovulate and failing surely
especially since my cramps have been so bad and lots of ewcm last few days
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back