Yay pushchair is here :)

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Picked up our pushchair yesterday and couldn't wait to put it up. Here it is with the carry cot on it :)
I can't wait to take it out!!!! Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326651224.625909.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326651224.625909.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 57
Lovely :) I had one of these but sold it as it wouldn't fit in my car :( x

Very nice! I liked those stokke xplory prams, they look very swish!

Lovely pram ! I got mine yesterday too can't wait to assemble it......we have gone for the silver cross surf.

Last edited:
wowww thats really lovely!

I got the Maclaren Techno XLR stroller as my car is small (and ill keep it in there most of the time as I live in a flat so wont take it in n out the flat everyday) and I needed something a bit more lightweight than a big pram but its soo nice and secure for LO.

xx

I havent actually checked that the pram fits in the car!! Eek.

Ha it was the first thing I thought but I actually haven't measured it.... i just guessed a stroller would fit... hmm

I bought my stokke yesterday!!! Whoo hooo!!!
I didn't buy the carrycot though. I just bought the stroller and the car seat. There car seats are AMAZING! I bought mine in purple. Looking forward to pushing bubba Turner around in it! Xxx

I really like this. Can you change the colour as you go along or is it permanent?

No you can change colour, change from winter to summer and buy a winter package, which initially I thought looked silly, and then I actually saw it in use, and it worked beautifully! Xxx

Thanks ladies, I just keep looking at it lol

Hopeful I love the purple,if I'd had a girl I would have had that colour :) xxx

stunning pram! :) I bet you can't wait to push it around! xx

awww, thats gorgeous :) love the colour. I'm going to order my pram today, eek i'm excited

We are getting there bump buddy :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back