Yay! My Changing Bag arrived!

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Got a second hand Pink Lining Yummy Mummy changing bag off ebay for £35 so was very pleased with myself!

It came this morning and I love it!! May end up using if before baby is here! :lol:

bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

bag3.jpg

The green is actually a lot more lime green in colour than the pictures would suggest

Love this! Was wanting a cath kidston one but now may have to reconsider! :) x

It's fab hun , I have a cath kitson changing bag an I love it . I know it's abit on the expensive side but it's worth it xxx

Also check out "yummy mummy & pink lining buy sell & chat" on fb. They also have a "yummy mummies for yummy mummy's lucky dip" page. I won this for £6 :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342762536.185871.jpg
Charm was extra from a lady on the buy sell chat page. I also won the matching purse for £2!

Pink lining also have a sale in ATM bags usually £75 are £52.50 x

Using tapatalk so can't see tickers :(

oooh love your bags chloenat and larlybelle!

i still have no changing bag - just couldn't decide; but have just got freebie from verbaudet and its actually rather cute!

Attachments

• vertbaudet.JPG
    vertbaudet.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 37
That bag is so lovely, I love lime green!
We have a changing bag that's beigeish brown kinda colour and matches the pram which i do love but I really want a prettier one for me lol.

We just have the one that came with our silver cross lol x

We had that baby em to start with. We had the 3d but Henry outgrew the pram bit at 7 weeks & the only other way to have the pushchair was world facing. I bought another pushchair that my silver cross bag didn't match so needed a new bag.

We had that baby em to start with. We had the 3d but Henry outgrew the pram bit at 7 weeks & the only other way to have the pushchair was world facing. I bought another pushchair that my silver cross bag didn't match so needed a new bag.

aww! x

Also check out "yummy mummy & pink lining buy sell & chat" on fb. They also have a "yummy mummies for yummy mummy's lucky dip" page. I won this for £6 :)

Wherabouts on the pink lining website? xxx

My treat to myself! Wish it was in the sale mind! X

We just have the one that came with our silver cross lol x

same, well im buying the one matching my pram its 35 quid.. im going to go make sure its good enough inside lol hadnt given it much thought xxx

I just have to get a pink lining bag now, they are just so cute! Love it! :)

Love this Chloe, great bargain too so even better!! Going to get the pacapod myself because they have a nice unisex one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back