Yay! I'm ovulating!

Vixx

Reaction score
So I poas just now, I don't even know why just curious I guess but it seems my body is actually doing what it's meant to be doing! It looked like a positive! Yay! This is great news for me as it means my body is actually working properly and hopefully means later this year I'll get a BFP!

My last cycle started 1st April (I think) so that means I have ovulated on day 10 which I think it quite early?? Absolutely NO naughty naughty over the next few days then haha

I'll try and upload a pic, see what you girlies think....

Pic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 8
This pic is clearer I think..?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Yey for you Vixx, that is a definite positive OPK. Well done for your body to bounce back to normal. :)

Yey this is great news after the issue you had. Looks like everything's functioning well!

Thanks ladies. I'm very happy about this definitely a good sign :)

Stacey - if you see this might be worth checking yours around day 10 than later as we seem to have very similar cycles!

Might have a go at this ovulation testing, is it as simple as peeing on a stick and seeing if it's positive?

Yay! Great news Vixx. :D It's good to know isn't it. I'll check mine either tonight or tommo x

Yes please let me know stacey. Will be interesting to find out how different we are!

And yes Jules it's literally just pee'ing on a stick. I got mine from eBay really quite cheap!

I wonder if its because I now know or because its the first time its happened but I am feeling the odd pain in my lower stomach, it feels really tender and also the, especially my right is hurting a little too... weird?! Im probably imagining it, but it could be the symptons/signs of ovulating :D just thought I would share this with you all!

Hey I tested today cd12 and it was negative but I think I might ovulate later on in the month if last month was correct so will be checking each day to see when it starts :) x

Defo a positive! Yay! It's nice to know we work isn't it! Lol!

Vixx that's great that you are feeling something! Don't ignore it, make a note and see what happens every month. You may be able to feel it switching sides from month to month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back