YAY! I booked the scan!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I've got my 4d scan book for this tuesday! They had a cancellation seconds before I phoned and if that hadn't happened then I would have had to wait 5 weeks for it! Someone out there really wants me to have this scan! Ooooh, I am shaking with excitement! :dance: Please let bubs 'open' up for us so I can finally get a team! :cheer:

P.S SORRY I get really hyper sometimes. :roll:

Brilliant news! I've heard they're really patient at these scans and will wait until baby shows their bits.

xx

clairedoran said:
Brilliant news! I've heard they're really patient at these scans and will wait until baby shows their bits.

xx

For £175 they better be patient! lol Seriously though, I'd love to find out but if bubs is really wanting it to be a surprise then I will have to lump it! :)

Bloody hell girl! You don't hang around do you! Aww at least you don't have long to wait!

On a selfish note...

It's less time for us to have to wait to see your gorgeous LO! Can't wait to see the pics :D xx

:cheer: YAY!

If they offer it- make sure you get the DVD- it's fantastic to be able to watch the scan over and over again at home!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back