YAY, he's turned :)

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Riven has been a bit stubborn in turning recently so I decided I would spend the day today walking round a bead fair and I have just got home and he has finally turned he is now head down...........wonder for how long though lol....

Just thought I would share :)

Silly question but I haven't a clue how baby is positioned how do you know? X

Mostly by where I have been feeling him kick :), all his kicks have been low around the knickerline area.

Today I felt his kicks around just below my ribcage top of my belly, to be honest he is a wriggler so won;t stay there long....

:yay:for being head down, lets just hope riven stays there and be's a good boy for mommy :) xx

Yay, I know he has time to move around but hopefully he now finds that the most comfortable position to be in and always reverts back! x

oh right thats what i thought, mine have been quite low past few days with the occaisonal up high, guess i still got plenty of time x

My LO has still been kicking really low, but this morning she was kicking me on my left side, quite high up. Am now scared that she will decide laying across is her fave position and stay like it lol

Also, she kicked me quite a few times on my left hand side then pretty much straight away I got some kicks on the right? Are these punches do you think? Chances of hidden twin at this stage are pretty slim aren't they? lol

mine for last few weeks dose both kicks down below!! and get a few up by belly button.

Fab news! I think my little fella has gone head down too, i'm either getting a feeling down low like he's doing jazz hands or big thumps really high up. Lets hope they both stay in the firing position!

Love the name Riven by the way :)

Is it important that the baby has turned at this stage?

Hi Angie, I don;t think so or at least I hope not lol :) xxx

Oh good, was getting worried that she was the wrong way.

I know I was panicking too lol :)

Babyelmo, we love the name too, we had the name picked even before LO was conceived the boys name was the only name we were sure of lol so it's just as well were having a boy :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back